Section 44, no arrests
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.
Photograph titled 'Faithful' by rex1999 selected as Pentax User's Photo of the Week.
Photograph titled 'Into the woods' by sueriley selected as Pentax User's Photo of the Week.
Proudly supporting Pentax User |
||
![]() |
![]() |
|
2917 posts
17 years
another place
Which I guess means the deterrent must be working.
I thought I heard the leader say there would be a review.
Its a little like Cornwall council spending £400k on traffic warning signs on the A30 to prevent a possible accident. Not to stop an incident from recurring. I suppose the continued lack of an accident as a result of the £400k spend shows just what good value the spend was.