Sean282 12 from 2014

Sean282

Link Posted 12/01/2015 - 01:04
Almost feel arm twisted (in a good way) to post my 12 from 2014. Some who have already posted have incredible consistency and range......the quality of their work is superb. That's not how my year has been. Looking back across the year, I struggled to get anything worth showing for a few months. Plenty of snaps taken but no more than that .....but what the hell...Its given me a drive to get out more often right across the year ahead and use the camera with a bit more purpose. I hope it'll be more difficult to choose my list next January

Jan: Bridesmaid caught up in the emotion of the first dance

Feb: Traditional Irish music session the day after a friends wedding

March: Trying to get the boys back on the bus after playing a charity hurling match earlier in the day .... some chance

April: Juvenile hurling match

May: Kart race

June: A juvenile team I coach saying hello to a pretty supporter at a tournament parade. Taken with the MX-1

July: Another hurling photograph. A sideline cut

August: Air ambulance

Sept: The All Ireland Hurling Final Celebrations. 30 amateurs giving their all in front of 80000 supporters. A great day out.

Oct: Had to be a Halloween party shot

November: Sisters enjoying an 80th birthday party late night tipple (and a fag). Why wouldn't they?

December: Finally got out and shot some landscapes. After a recent discussion about IR, I dusted off the K20d I had converted and have really enjoyed going out with it

-Sean
Last Edited by Sean282 on 12/01/2015 - 01:43

johnriley

Link Posted 12/01/2015 - 07:12
Very good Sean, I think you did better than you think!
Best regards, John
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.