Screw adapter for DSLR

Dukie
Posted 04/11/2009 - 22:38 Link
I have a couple of screw type lenses that fitted my old Spotmatic. I bought an all metal adapter with a view to attaching the lenses to my K10 or K7.
Does anyone know if using these will harm the electrics?
johnriley
Posted 04/11/2009 - 23:03 Link
There is no problem. The Pentax Adapter K is the best one to use as it allows infinity focus.

Enjoy your screw thread lenses!
Best regards, John
Spad
Posted 05/11/2009 - 09:59 Link
I echo Johns sentiments...

I use a Sigma 500mm mirror on a K ring and its a great little bit of kit. Can't remember how much it was as I have had it for years.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo