scottish humming bird

johnboy-22
Posted 24/05/2012 - 18:25 Link
Just about all the catch in focus threads I have seen all seem to involve humming birds.

so set up my tripod to try the technique and this is what I captured.

Comment Image
Pentax K5, Kx, DA15 ltd,18-135, 18-55, 50-200, M100 f4 macro, M135 f3.5 A28 F2.5
eenymac
Posted 24/05/2012 - 19:57 Link
I often hum in the bath too!

I have not tried catch-in-focus yet except to see how it works. Have to give it a go sometime.
gartmore
Posted 25/05/2012 - 07:18 Link
Moved to your photos
Ken
“We must avoid however, snapping away, shooting quickly and without thought, overloading ourselves with unnecessary images that clutter our memory and diminish the clarity of the whole.” - Henri Cartier-Bresson -
08tiger
Posted 25/05/2012 - 10:26 Link
Hu um?
C&C welcome.
Don.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo