Visit MPB Visit MPB Visit MPB

saying hi

just greg
Posted 17/05/2004 - 11:38 Link
Hi all thought i would introduce my self
from the land down under just a bit west from Sydney Oz own a pantex ist 35 mm & flash unit AF360 FGZ + a few differant lenes I just love using this camera cheers all Greg
LittleMissCM
Posted 10/06/2004 - 17:09 Link
Hi there! I joined yesterday specifically cause i needed some advice but i was very rude and didn't introduce myself so thought i'd back track and jump on the band wagon with the other newbies!

I had a Nikon Coolpix 775 but have just bought a Optio S4i - i love it, it's so little!!!!! I'm not the worlds greatest photographer but i'd like to get better at it! I'm Australian, living in London and I travel a fair bit so I want to be able to take good shots to remember my adventures by!

I can't promise to post all the time cause I have limited internet access but I'm looking forward to hopefully picking up some tips and tricks!
MattMatic
Posted 11/06/2004 - 07:06 Link
If you want to improve your photography, you'll find some very good tips and tricks, plus a great user community at www.ephotozine.com

ePhotozine is run by the same crew as this website

Matt
http://www.mattmatic.co.uk
(For gallery, tips and links)
mattie
Posted 14/06/2004 - 18:03 Link
Seeing as you've started this thread, I'd thought I'd join in!

I'm also a new member, and very much look forward to picking up some hints and tips and having some discussion with everyone on the board.

Cheers

Matt

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.