Roadworks

bettyswolloks
Posted 09/10/2013 - 11:51 Link
Had this lot on my doorstep for way to long now so I thought I'd go and harrass them a little as they've been harrasing me long enough

1.Comment Image

2.Comment Image

3.Comment Image

4.Comment Image

5.Comment Image

6.Comment Image

I think this is pretty easy, but can you tell which one I ran through CC's shake reduction feature:
One day you'll find, 10yrs have got behind you.
Mongoose
Posted 09/10/2013 - 12:46 Link
nice set, I particularly like #3, really emphasises the stop-go through the roadworks.

As for the software SR, I'm going to guess #5 as it seems much softer than the others.

i like the tipper action on #6, a shame about the distracting "wandering" light trails which I assume were workmen walking about or something.
you don't have to be mad to post here



but it does help
cameraboy
Posted 09/10/2013 - 13:27 Link
Great I think you should send a set to the council and annoy them. I don' live in the western world so you can try and imagine the hell I go through sometimes. Read some of your comments maybe a K3 would have alleviated the shake. Regards Ian
k7 10-17fe 12-24 55 100 macro 18-55 50-200
bettyswolloks
Posted 09/10/2013 - 21:56 Link
Had another round with the road works, I love the smell of fresh tarmac

1.Comment Image


2.Comment Image


3.Comment Image


4.Comment Image


5.Comment Image
One day you'll find, 10yrs have got behind you.
bettyswolloks
Posted 09/10/2013 - 21:59 Link
Mongoose wrote:

as for the software SR, I'm going to guess #5 as it seems much softer than the others.
Number 6, the tipper, has had the photoshop CC shake reduction applied.
One day you'll find, 10yrs have got behind you.
paulyrichard
Posted 09/10/2013 - 23:09 Link
Your images are great to see, betty'. You've really documented well what is happening here...
"All the technique in the world doesn’t compensate for the inability to notice." - Elliott Erwitt

http://paulyrichard.wordpress.com/
davidstorm
Posted 09/10/2013 - 23:19 Link
Excellent! How to make something out of nothing!

Regards
David
Flickr

Nicola's Apartments, Kassiopi, Corfu

Some cameras, some lenses, some bits 'n' bobs
bettyswolloks
Posted 10/10/2013 - 09:32 Link
Thanx Lads
One day you'll find, 10yrs have got behind you.
bettyswolloks
Posted 12/10/2013 - 22:08 Link
One day you'll find, 10yrs have got behind you.
whatsthisbuttondo
Posted 12/10/2013 - 22:54 Link
So enjoyed seeing them , in december the gasmen cometh still not looking forward to it but maybe photo opportunity
Dariusz
Posted 13/10/2013 - 09:42 Link
whatsthisbuttondo wrote:
So enjoyed seeing them , in december the gasmen cometh still not looking forward to it but maybe photo opportunity
Ha, ha! Any way, I love the lady in the window in the fourth photo of the first set.
AndrewA
Posted 13/10/2013 - 10:17 Link
I like the face in the window on the first number 4!
Andrew

"I'm here because the whiskey is free" - Tyla

PPG link
Flickr link
Stuey
Posted 13/10/2013 - 20:35 Link
AndrewA wrote:
I like the face in the window on the first number 4!
I was about to type that

I like these - perhaps you should have 'clicked' the kettle on and they would all have stood still long enough for the shots

Nice set
K10D, K5 plus plenty of clueless enthusiasm.

My Flickr site link

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo