revised sale list
Posted 18/11/2014 - 19:17
Link
spinno wrote:
Don't forget
Item 9 Tokina 100-300 f4 KA mount lens £68 including postage
Item 17 Pentax A28 f2.8 £40 including postage
Item 30 Pentax M135 f3.5 £18 including postage
still here...
Don't forget
Item 9 Tokina 100-300 f4 KA mount lens £68 including postage
Item 17 Pentax A28 f2.8 £40 including postage
Item 30 Pentax M135 f3.5 £18 including postage
David
Posted 19/11/2014 - 14:41
Link
Forgot to mention that all items were received in double quick time and good condition
Posted 21/11/2014 - 11:50
Link
Still have the cable/remote release for MZ cameras and the Jessops 1.7x converter, as well as the lenses a couple of posts up... and that's about it really
David
Posted 23/11/2014 - 10:33
Link
Not Black Friday but Soggy Sunday
Tokina 100-300 now £65 incl postage to UK
Pentax A28 now £38 incl postage to UK
Pentax M135 now £16 incl postage to uk
Tokina 100-300 now £65 incl postage to UK
Pentax A28 now £38 incl postage to UK
Pentax M135 now £16 incl postage to uk
David
Posted 23/11/2014 - 18:55
Link
Item 33 Jessops MC 1.7x Pz/AF converter as described on this thread...
https://www.pentaxuser.com/forum/topic/fs--jessops-mc-1-7x-pz-af-converter-4841....
I managed to get it working reasonably well with a sigma 150-500 but patience is required...as I suspect it will be when I put my asking price up.....including postage...... £60
Item 34 Pentax AF200S flash, working, in a case but no box or instructions including postage £5- basically free to a good home
https://www.pentaxuser.com/forum/topic/fs--jessops-mc-1-7x-pz-af-converter-4841....
I managed to get it working reasonably well with a sigma 150-500 but patience is required...as I suspect it will be when I put my asking price up.....including postage...... £60
Item 34 Pentax AF200S flash, working, in a case but no box or instructions including postage £5- basically free to a good home
David
Posted 28/11/2014 - 17:06
Link
Hi there,
do you still have Pentax A28 now £38 incl postage to UK
Sean
do you still have Pentax A28 now £38 incl postage to UK
Sean
Thanks
Sean
Sean
Posted 28/11/2014 - 21:12
Link
melness wrote:
Hi there,
do you still have Pentax A28 now £38 incl postage to UK
Sean
pm replied...in the positive
Hi there,
do you still have Pentax A28 now £38 incl postage to UK
Sean
David
Posted 29/11/2014 - 14:09
Link
If Sean doesn't go for this then I'd be interested.
Posted 29/11/2014 - 22:07
Link
Tokina sold subject to payment, as is M135, awaiting response for A28
David
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


1133 posts
19 years
Nottingham