Respect

Crossed-up
Posted 01/08/2011 - 22:01 Link
No.7 is my pick of the bunch too, great colours and composition and sense of dynamics.
My Images
K1 II|K3|DA10-17|DA*16-50|FA31|DA*50-135|DA*200|DA*300|Sigma 150-500
fritzthedog
Posted 01/08/2011 - 22:06 Link
Frogfish wrote:
Yep agreed - great set of images !

Only C&C : IMO I'd have liked just a tad more space in a few of them though, cropping looks a little tight sometimes.
I can understand what you mean - I do actually have versions with less cropping - and viewed full screen on my monitor - I prefer some of them but in the smaller format I think I prefer the tighter crops

Thanks for the feedback

Carl
No matter how many lenses I have owned - I have always needed just one more
fritzthedog
Posted 01/08/2011 - 23:08 Link
Thank you all for your kind comments - I am pleased you liked the images.

For what it is worth - my favourite is the same as many of you - number 7

I have around another 300 shots I have still to go through so when I have time - may do another set

regards
Carl
No matter how many lenses I have owned - I have always needed just one more

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo