Reset, page 310.
Posted 29/11/2011 - 01:16
Link
Gedski wrote:
Am I correct in assuming that by following the instructions on said page that all the other settings in my camera revert to as they were when I bought it?
You are correct.
Am I correct in assuming that by following the instructions on said page that all the other settings in my camera revert to as they were when I bought it?
Yves (another one of those crazy Canucks)
Posted 29/11/2011 - 01:34
Link
Many thanks, pentaxian450, I am obliged. Canuck, now there's a term that takes me back to my Royal Naval days.
Posted 29/11/2011 - 12:56
Link
Fear not, the menu option which damages your camera is clearly marked "Activate Nuclear Self Destruct".
My Flickr • Pentax K-5 • K-5 II • Sigma 8-16mm F/4.5-5.6 DC HSM • Tamron SP AF 17-50mm F/2.8 XR Di II LD ASL • SMC Pentax-DA* 50-135mm F/2.8 ED [IF] SDM • SMC Pentax-DA 55-300mm F/4-5.8 ED • SMC Pentax-DA 18-135mm F/3.5-5.6 ED AL [IF] WR • Vivitar 100mm F/3.5 Macro AF • Metz Mecablitz 58 AF-2
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


227 posts
14 years
Merseyside
On page 310 of the manual, there is an option to 'reset' everything to the default settings, except I think, the date and home city. Am I correct in assuming that by following the instructions on said page that all the other settings in my camera revert to as they were when I bought it?
Please forgive if this may seem obvious to the more knowledgeable of you but I don't want to damage my K-r in any way.