remote manage ist ds
Posted 05/03/2011 - 21:15
Link
I think what you're looking for is 'Pentax Remote Assistant' I downloaded a copy for my K10D from the internet...(Windows)
Regards, Michael
Regards, Michael
Regards,
Michael
Michael
Posted 05/03/2011 - 21:43
Link
that ONLY works with K10 and K20 !! sorry
you could try this : PK_Tether v 0.4.5 it may work !
you could try this : PK_Tether v 0.4.5 it may work !
K-7 | K10 | DA 18-135 | DA 18-250 | DA 55-300 | DFA 100 |
Posted 05/03/2011 - 21:46
Link
Cisco wrote:
that ONLY works with K10 and K20 !! sorry
check for older versions.. I had my ds2 working fine... can't remember which version though...
that ONLY works with K10 and K20 !! sorry
Fired many shots. Didn't kill anything.
Posted 05/03/2011 - 21:59
Link
Don wrote:
Wasn't the 'Remote assistant' supplied with the Ist DSLRs also?
Cisco wrote:
that ONLY works with K10 and K20 !! sorry
check for older versions.. I had my ds2 working fine... can't remember which version though...that ONLY works with K10 and K20 !! sorry
Regards,
Michael
Michael
Posted 05/03/2011 - 23:34
Link
Remote assistant works with my k100d super, you need to right-click, then "run as admin"
Posted 05/03/2011 - 23:41
Link
michaelblue wrote:
on disc yes. I'm not sure if anything would run on osx now though
Don wrote:
Wasn't the 'Remote assistant' supplied with the Ist DSLRs also?Cisco wrote:
that ONLY works with K10 and K20 !! sorry
check for older versions.. I had my ds2 working fine... can't remember which version though...that ONLY works with K10 and K20 !! sorry
Fired many shots. Didn't kill anything.
Posted 05/03/2011 - 23:50
Link
It's also very flaky with W7 64 bit (maybe Vista too ??) !! I now run it in Virtual XP Mode !
That 'PK_Tether' looks promising though !
.
That 'PK_Tether' looks promising though !
.
K-7 | K10 | DA 18-135 | DA 18-250 | DA 55-300 | DFA 100 |
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


13 posts
19 years
The Netherlands
someone know a program to remote control your dslr with your computer?
guess it will be on windows, not linux.
anyone any idea?
thanks!
Jean-Paul