Red Kite - 2500mm limit

Topic Lock(s)
  • Topic Locked - You will not be able to post to this topic. Redirected to other post

GrumpyGrandPa

Link Posted 16/06/2021 - 20:21

We feel really privileged - happened to chance on a Red Kite near Millington Woods this afternoon and spent 10 minutes watching the magnificent bird swirling across the fields looking for food (usually we see such wonderful birds and they disappear immediately). They say a picture paints a 1,000 words. Well, mine only paint about a 100. Used a Tamron 18-250mm zoom lens at its limit on my K-s2. These photos are cropped and not in focus but are the best I could do. What lens do I need to get to get better BIF pix pls without spending a fortune? (BTW, I have tried a 500mm mirror lens and could not get on with it!) . . . . .
Last Edited by GrumpyGrandPa on 16/06/2021 - 20:51

johnriley

Link Posted 16/06/2021 - 22:24
Rather than post twice, much better only once otherwise people won't know which post to reply to. The other post seems to have attracted the right answers!

Here's the link to the discussion already taking place: https://www.pentaxuser.com/forum/topic/250mm-limit-65060
Best regards, John
Last Edited by johnriley on 16/06/2021 - 22:26

Helpful
Topic Lock(s)
  • Topic Locked - You will not be able to post to this topic. Redirected to other post