Re-Worked Heart Nebula

Spad
Posted 22/08/2023 - 12:46 Link
The image I posted on the gallery of the Heart Nebula was bugging me... it is a bit false to me....

So I went back and completely re-worked it.

This seems more real and pleasing to my eye.

Comment Image
Defragged
Posted 22/08/2023 - 17:00 - Helpful Comment Link
Very nice indeed Spad. I admire your perseverance.
C.O.L.B.A.S victim
(Compulsive Obsessive Lens Buying Addiction Syndrome)

What you need are lenses, more lenses, bigger lenses, better lenses, faster lenses, vintage lenses and when you have these, your pictures will be perfect!
K10D
Posted 22/08/2023 - 18:04 - Helpful Comment Link
I'm with you. Its an awesome image and if you say this is better, I'm onboard.

I can look at this type of output indefinitely.

Best regards
Too far from a shore.
LennyBloke
Posted 22/08/2023 - 21:56 - Helpful Comment Link
Out of this world - quite literally
LennyBloke
1stEverPentax
Posted 23/08/2023 - 11:11 - Helpful Comment Link
Really good.

As well as the 'Heart' I can also see a bird in the image with heart shaped wings and a fantail...anyone else?

Images like this with all the background points of light, each of which could be a whole star system or even a whole galaxy...just blow my mind trying to visualize the sheer scale and complexity of 'that which exists' for want of a better term.
Spad
Posted 23/08/2023 - 12:28 Link
1stEverPentax wrote:
Images like this with all the background points of light, each of which could be a whole star system or even a whole galaxy...just blow my mind trying to visualize the sheer scale and complexity of 'that which exists' for want of a better term.
I know... that is what blows my mind!

Also the fact that we are also looking millions and billions of years in to the past!
Lubbyman
Posted 23/08/2023 - 15:54 Link
This version is definitely less 'in-yer-face' and all the better for it.
Spad wrote:
Also the fact that we are also looking millions and billions of years in to the past!
Or perhaps time is really running backwards and we're looking millions and billions of years into the future without realising it. Anyway, it's turtles all the way once you look far enough...

Steve
womble
Posted 23/08/2023 - 18:37 Link
Gorgeous.
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo