Ravenscar & Cleveland Way
Posted 30/03/2019 - 22:07
Link
Thanks for sharing these, very tranquil and relaxing scenes.
All the gear with no idea
Posted 30/03/2019 - 23:31
Link
As above, very tranquil scenes,
No 2 followed by no 4 for me,
But 2 really is a cracker.
No 2 followed by no 4 for me,
But 2 really is a cracker.
I know what i like, If not always why.
Posted 30/03/2019 - 23:35
Link
That looks like a nice walk you had. Like Derek, it's #2 that gets my vote.
Posted 31/03/2019 - 11:00
Link
Lovely set, the one of the rock in the sand takes top spot for me, a great composition and the strong reflected light adds to it.
Regards
David
Regards
David
Posted 31/03/2019 - 16:23
Link
Thanks for the kind comments, this is the first time I've put one of these grouped photo topics up and was a little nervous that I might get slaughtered for inferior photography.
Great to hear for the confidence that some of them are acceptable!
Great to hear for the confidence that some of them are acceptable!
Adapting Pentax-M Series Lenses
Posted 31/03/2019 - 17:29
Link
Well done Rick, looks like you had a good photographic trip to the North Yorks/Cleveland coast.
David
David
Posted 31/03/2019 - 18:35
Link
Lovely shot, #2, gives a good sense of atmosphere. And the tree in #6 is fine, also. Don't fret about 'inferior' photography, methinks we all have room for improvement
Isn't the K-01 a lovely little camera?
Isn't the K-01 a lovely little camera?
Posted 31/03/2019 - 19:35
Link
rickhanson wrote:
Thanks for the kind comments, this is the first time I've put one of these grouped photo topics up and was a little nervous that I might get slaughtered for inferior photography.
Great to hear for the confidence that some of them are acceptable!
Don't mistake, my picking favourites as meaning there's anything wrong with the others. Thanks for the kind comments, this is the first time I've put one of these grouped photo topics up and was a little nervous that I might get slaughtered for inferior photography.
Great to hear for the confidence that some of them are acceptable!
They are All good images,
Don't be afraid to post lots,
We really wont bite 😁
Great set, well shot 👏👏👏👏
I know what i like, If not always why.
Posted 31/03/2019 - 19:54
Link
A really nice little selection - not need to worry about them being "acceptable", the variety, crops and composition are well worthy
LennyBloke
Posted 01/04/2019 - 17:34
Link
Very nice Rick... a gd sense of what must have been a pretty beautiful day that you spent... like David S above, I particularly like no 4, for the composition and the reflected light, but you get a good flavour for the day across the whole set...
Best
Best
Posted 01/04/2019 - 20:51
Link
Thanks for the positive feedback everyone, looking forward to producing another set from wherever I end up next.
Adapting Pentax-M Series Lenses
Posted 01/04/2019 - 21:44
Link
Some nice compositions there Rick. I like the composition / juxtaposition of the opening image. I can see that working superbly with some great golden hour light
Gareth Williams ARPS
My outfit: K1ii - Pentax D FA 24-70mm f2.8 - Pentax DA* 300mm f4 - Pentax modified DA* 60-250mm f4 - Irix 15mm Firefly - Pentax FA 35mm - FA 50mm f1.4 - Tamron SP 90mm macro - Pentax AF 540 FGZ II
Welsh Photographer
Flickr
Instagram
My PPG
Foundation NFT
My outfit: K1ii - Pentax D FA 24-70mm f2.8 - Pentax DA* 300mm f4 - Pentax modified DA* 60-250mm f4 - Irix 15mm Firefly - Pentax FA 35mm - FA 50mm f1.4 - Tamron SP 90mm macro - Pentax AF 540 FGZ II
Welsh Photographer
Flickr
My PPG
Foundation NFT
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


398 posts
13 years
Yorkshire