Rally Images

Posted 17/03/2015 - 17:00 Link
A few days ago I posted some images of a rally event I attended. I concentrated more on the pits and what went on in the middle of the race circuit.

I thought I would share some of my favorite action shots from that day as well.


All shots with K-5 and a combination of Sigma 150 500 and DA 55 200



1)

Comment Image


2)

Comment Image


3)

Comment Image


4)

Comment Image


5)

Comment Image


6)

Comment Image


7)

Comment Image




Comment Image
Learn how to live and you'll know how to die; learn how to die, and you'll know how to live.

Check out ones photographs on Flickr!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/awprentice/
Pjy123
Posted 17/03/2015 - 17:11 Link
great set of pics
stu62
Posted 17/03/2015 - 17:14 Link
Pjy123 wrote:
great set of pics

but 2 stand out for me and that would be 3 and 7 the mk2 always did corner well


regards stu
Edited by stu62: 17/03/2015 - 17:15
kingalew
Posted 17/03/2015 - 17:29 Link
As others have said, great set but it's number 3 for me. Timeless.
www.flickr.com/photos/kingalew/
Current - K3, Sigma 10-20mm, Tamron 70-300mm, Pentax DA 35mm f2.4, Pentax DA 18-55mm WR, Pentax DA 50-200mm WR, Pentax Da 50mm f1.8, Sigma manual 28mm, Pentax Ltd 40mm f2.8, Sigma 70mm f2.8 Macro.
Posted 17/03/2015 - 17:55 Link
thanks everyone - not my usual thing but pleased with the results
Learn how to live and you'll know how to die; learn how to die, and you'll know how to live.

Check out ones photographs on Flickr!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/awprentice/

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo