Rainbow HDR
Posted 24/06/2012 - 21:52
Link
I like it. It's almost unreal. also so symetrical. being an engineer I like to see things evenly balanced. I see you have the dead centre of the town on the right.
CHEERS Vic.
CHEERS Vic.
Born again biker with lots of Pentax bits. Every day I wake up is a good day. I'm so old I don't even buy green bananas.
Posted 25/06/2012 - 08:15
Link
Excellent... you wouldn't think it was HDR
Half Man... Half Pentax ... Half Cucumber
Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff
Algi
Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff
Algi
Posted 25/06/2012 - 09:35
Link
I like it too, very sharp detailed shot and the colours really pop.
C&C welcome.
Don.
Don.
Posted 25/06/2012 - 11:22
Link
I like it too. It makes a mundane shot (bar the rainbow) far more interesting.
http://frogfish.smugmug.com/ Pentax. Pentax DA*300/4, Cosina 55/1.2, Lens Baby Composer Pro & Edge 80, AFA x1.7, Metz 50 af1.
Nikon. D800. D600. Sigma 500/4.5, Nikon 300/2.8 VRII, Sigma 120-300/2.8, Zeiss Distagon ZF2 21/2.8, Zeiss Distagon ZF2 35/2.0, Sigma 50/1.4, Nikkor 85/1.8, Nikon TC20EIII, Nikon TC14EII, Kenko x1.4, Sigma 2.0
Nikon. D800. D600. Sigma 500/4.5, Nikon 300/2.8 VRII, Sigma 120-300/2.8, Zeiss Distagon ZF2 21/2.8, Zeiss Distagon ZF2 35/2.0, Sigma 50/1.4, Nikkor 85/1.8, Nikon TC20EIII, Nikon TC14EII, Kenko x1.4, Sigma 2.0
Posted 25/06/2012 - 19:29
Link
Anger nod here, think its a double rainbow too...
Post it with double rainbow tag and watch the hits fly...
Post it with double rainbow tag and watch the hits fly...
PPG Wedding photography Flickr
Concert photography
Currently on a Pentax hiatus until an FF Pentax is released
Concert photography
Currently on a Pentax hiatus until an FF Pentax is released
Posted 25/06/2012 - 19:56
Link
Wouldn't mind seeing the non-Topazed version.
Nice rainbow - quite unusual to see as much of the bow as this in a subarban setting. It would be awesome if the secondary was also complete!
I like the picture, and I'd like to see a larger version too.
However, any reason for the speckly, off-centre frame thingy? I find it very distracting, but then you know I usually hate the frames
Nice rainbow - quite unusual to see as much of the bow as this in a subarban setting. It would be awesome if the secondary was also complete!
I like the picture, and I'd like to see a larger version too.
However, any reason for the speckly, off-centre frame thingy? I find it very distracting, but then you know I usually hate the frames
.
Pentax K-3, DA18-135, DA35 F2.4, DA17-70, DA55-300, FA28-200, A50 F1.7, A100 F4 Macro, A400 F5.6, Sigma 10-20 EXDC, 50-500 F4.5-6.3 APO DG OS Samsung flash SEF-54PZF(x2)
.
Pentax K-3, DA18-135, DA35 F2.4, DA17-70, DA55-300, FA28-200, A50 F1.7, A100 F4 Macro, A400 F5.6, Sigma 10-20 EXDC, 50-500 F4.5-6.3 APO DG OS Samsung flash SEF-54PZF(x2)
.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


2545 posts
17 years
Wakefield
Rainbow tonight by SFB579 , on Flickr