Quite an amusing little video
Posted 01/06/2009 - 18:24
Link
Seen that before; but yeah - it's hilarious; and it made me laugh again!
For the funniest thing I have seen on the web for a while (appologies Mike for stealing the thread!) just watch "Snatch Wars" on YouTube.
Be warned; there is a fair amount of bad language, but it's essentially clips of Darth Vader from the original StarWars trilogy (episodes 4 and 5 from what I can tell) with dialogue from the Brick Top character from the Guy Ritchie film, Snatch.
I nearly wet myself! As I say...NSFW becasue of the language, but it's sooooooo funny!
For the funniest thing I have seen on the web for a while (appologies Mike for stealing the thread!) just watch "Snatch Wars" on YouTube.
Be warned; there is a fair amount of bad language, but it's essentially clips of Darth Vader from the original StarWars trilogy (episodes 4 and 5 from what I can tell) with dialogue from the Brick Top character from the Guy Ritchie film, Snatch.
I nearly wet myself! As I say...NSFW becasue of the language, but it's sooooooo funny!
Posted 01/06/2009 - 23:14
Link
And here's another one, and again some bad language and very immature humour, but I find it hilarious.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yxi6QDwQyLU
Dan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yxi6QDwQyLU
Dan
K-3, a macro lens and a DA*300mm...
Posted 02/06/2009 - 07:29
Link
lol at the comments "it's not showing off, it's part of his style!!"
yes, cartwheeling towards your opponent and getting smacked in the head, I can see how that would be an effective fighting style....
yes, cartwheeling towards your opponent and getting smacked in the head, I can see how that would be an effective fighting style....
you don't have to be mad to post here
but it does help
but it does help
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


13627 posts
18 years
Hythe,
Hampshire UK
LINK