Question for M50 and V20
Posted 14/07/2008 - 11:15
Link
no answer yet???anybody?
Posted 14/07/2008 - 11:30
Link
To be honest, I only use DSLR cameras...
However, you can download the manuals:
http://www.pentax.jp/english/support/download_manual.html
http://www.pentax.jp/english/support/man-pdf/optio-m50.pdf
http://www.pentax.jp/english/support/man-pdf/optio-v20.pdf
I'm speed reading through them now to see if there's an answer...
Matt
However, you can download the manuals:
http://www.pentax.jp/english/support/download_manual.html
http://www.pentax.jp/english/support/man-pdf/optio-m50.pdf
http://www.pentax.jp/english/support/man-pdf/optio-v20.pdf
I'm speed reading through them now to see if there's an answer...
Matt
http://www.mattmatic.co.uk
(For gallery, tips and links)
(For gallery, tips and links)
Posted 14/07/2008 - 11:35
Link
Both of them: You can use optical zoom only before recording. Can use digital zoom during recording and playback too. (page 109 for both manuals)
So, no, you can't zoom while videoing. (I haven't yet seen a pocket digicam that can - the noise of zooming would overpower the mic!).
(TBH, if you want real video with decent sound then get a video camera. The pocket digicams take great snap shots, and the video is useful for "snap" videos more as a reminder of a holiday etc.)
Matt
So, no, you can't zoom while videoing. (I haven't yet seen a pocket digicam that can - the noise of zooming would overpower the mic!).
(TBH, if you want real video with decent sound then get a video camera. The pocket digicams take great snap shots, and the video is useful for "snap" videos more as a reminder of a holiday etc.)
Matt
http://www.mattmatic.co.uk
(For gallery, tips and links)
(For gallery, tips and links)
Posted 14/07/2008 - 16:50
Link
thank you very much my friend.I really need a cheap solution for photos and some kinda video.My regards from greece
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


3 posts
18 years