Puffins in flight

Blythman
Posted 04/07/2014 - 08:08 Link
Some puffins from my visit to the Farnes this year.

All with the K3 and DA* 300. I know Carl likes Puffins

Comment Image
In flight Puffin by Alan Wennington, on Flickr

Comment Image
Puffin bringing home a catch by Alan Wennington, on Flickr

Comment Image
Puffin Touch Down by Alan Wennington, on Flickr

Comment Image
Puffin coming in by Alan Wennington, on Flickr

Comment Image
In Flight Puffin 2 by Alan Wennington, on Flickr
Alan


PPG
Flickr
vic cross
Posted 04/07/2014 - 08:13 Link
All great shots but No 4 does it for me. It looks like it's seen you and giving you a wave.
CHEERS Vic.
Born again biker with lots of Pentax bits. Every day I wake up is a good day. I'm so old I don't even buy green bananas.
Edited by vic cross: 04/07/2014 - 08:14
fritzthedog
Posted 04/07/2014 - 08:45 Link
Could you not have posted at least one really dodgy one taken from about 3 miles away?

Agree with Vic - they are all excellent and #4 is a stunner - it is so depressing.

Would appreciate it if somebody would please have a look at my thread "not a Puffin in sight" - and at least pretend to like Gannets

Great set as always Alan. Let me know when you are next going and I will tag along and switch SD cards with you when you are not looking

Carl
No matter how many lenses I have owned - I have always needed just one more
Blythman
Posted 05/07/2014 - 23:11 Link
Thanks guys - much appreciated
Alan


PPG
Flickr
Stuey
Posted 06/07/2014 - 13:47 Link
Cracking shots

K10D, K5 plus plenty of clueless enthusiasm.

My Flickr site link
dcweather
Posted 06/07/2014 - 16:19 Link
I just don't know how you got these Alan! When I was there earlier I stood there watching my K3 and DA*300 hunting in and out Mind you I only had about 30 mins on that aspect so perhaps I would have got one in the end.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo