Prominent, Pentax Q, Jessops
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.
Photograph titled 'Faithful' by rex1999 selected as Pentax User's Photo of the Week.
Photograph titled 'Into the woods' by sueriley selected as Pentax User's Photo of the Week.
Proudly supporting Pentax User |
||
![]() |
![]() |
|
2917 posts
17 years
another place
However, a stand in the centre of the shop caught my eye. Some Lumix 4/3 ILC a Nikon V1 (hmmmm I don't think the next version will fly). And the Pentax Q (in white v chic).
I was struck by 2 things, first how chunky the Q was compared with all the chatter. I'd been led to believe the thing was a tiny as a box of swan vestas.
Secondly, how small the front elements of the lenses were.
Anyway, well done Pentax and Jessops. The shared Sony/Pentax cabinet had the pentax K-X shelf sold out, and the Q was proudly on display.