Program A / Pentax 28-80
Posted 03/08/2007 - 14:25
Link
I sold a Program A recently for the princely sum of £14.99. Typically kits zooms such as the one you describe have been going for £10-15.
You might get a little more selling the items separately, but the EBay fees will be obviously be higher.
You might get a little more selling the items separately, but the EBay fees will be obviously be higher.
Posted 03/08/2007 - 14:31
Link
Quote:
I sold a Program A recently for the princely sum of £14.99. Typically kits zooms such as the one you describe have been going for £10-15.
You might get a little more selling the items separately, but the EBay fees will be obviously be higher.
I'd be happy with £15 for the camera (though obviously more would be nice) - it's more than I paid for it, and it included a 'free' SMC-A 50mm F2 in nice condition and a decent bag.I sold a Program A recently for the princely sum of £14.99. Typically kits zooms such as the one you describe have been going for £10-15.
You might get a little more selling the items separately, but the EBay fees will be obviously be higher.
Mostly I was wondering whether to pitch it at those out there wanting a replacement or additional body, or at people wanting a 'kit', as it were, that would be immediately useful.
I've got an ME Winder too, that I'll probably never use again...
Just musing, really, I realise there's not much to be made on MF bodies any more.
Posted 03/08/2007 - 14:49
Link
It very much depends on the MF camera. ME Supers still attract a reasonable price as do Super A's and MX's.
I sold a 50mm A F2 with fungus for 14.99 at the same time as I sold the Program A, crazy prices for manual primes in good condition at the moment.
AF cameras appear to be snapped up for their bundled lenses. Lots SFX and MZ series on offer. I tried to sell an MZ7 body but had no takers at £20, so it is back on the shelf keeping company with my MES, Super A and MZ6
I sold a 50mm A F2 with fungus for 14.99 at the same time as I sold the Program A, crazy prices for manual primes in good condition at the moment.
AF cameras appear to be snapped up for their bundled lenses. Lots SFX and MZ series on offer. I tried to sell an MZ7 body but had no takers at £20, so it is back on the shelf keeping company with my MES, Super A and MZ6
Posted 14/09/2007 - 14:39
Link
Now is agood time to be selling any kind of Pentax film camera. Students still use this stuff in colleges and the new term will start in a few weeks. The older mf bodies still command surprising prices.
Posted 14/09/2007 - 14:48
Link
I just sold a Super A on E-bay with a Pentax-A 28-80 F3.5-4.5, Me winder, Pentax program 200sa flash and got the princely sum of 35quid for mine
Camera:|K-7|
Pentax Lenses:|DA12-24/f4 ED AL|DA35Ltd Macro|FA31Ltd|FA77Ltd|FA50/1.4|F70-210|FA20-35 f4/AL|A*200/f4 Macro ED|A50/1.7|A50 Macro f2.8|1.7xAF adapter|
Voigtlander|125/f2.5SL Macro APO Lanthar|
Sigma Lenses:|EX DG 100-300 f4|2X & 1.4X TC|
Flashes:|AF540FGZx2|RingFlash AF160FC|
Pentax Lenses:|DA12-24/f4 ED AL|DA35Ltd Macro|FA31Ltd|FA77Ltd|FA50/1.4|F70-210|FA20-35 f4/AL|A*200/f4 Macro ED|A50/1.7|A50 Macro f2.8|1.7xAF adapter|
Voigtlander|125/f2.5SL Macro APO Lanthar|
Sigma Lenses:|EX DG 100-300 f4|2X & 1.4X TC|
Flashes:|AF540FGZx2|RingFlash AF160FC|
Posted 14/09/2007 - 14:50
Link
I stand corrected : (
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


4839 posts
19 years
South West London
I also have a Pentax-A 28-80 F3.5-4.5 zoom (not SMC, at least I assume not; it's not marked as such) which I've had since new, in mint condition, which is surplus to requirements.
Do you think they'd fetch more together, or separately?