Private messages on this site...
Posted 17/03/2009 - 16:39
Link
I have banned this user, so please just delete the message.
Best regards, John
Posted 17/03/2009 - 16:40
Link
Aw shoot I thought she'd realised what a great guy I am from my thoughtful and sensitive posts here (which it has to be said would be a second my wife being the first).
Another dream shattered.
Sounds like a nice lady though.
Mike
Another dream shattered.
Sounds like a nice lady though.
Mike
---------------------------------------------------
You can see some of my shots at my Flickr account.
You can see some of my shots at my Flickr account.
Posted 17/03/2009 - 16:57
Link
What harm did I do? I didn't get any!
Ken
“We must avoid however, snapping away, shooting quickly and without thought, overloading ourselves with unnecessary images that clutter our memory and diminish the clarity of the whole.” - Henri Cartier-Bresson -
“We must avoid however, snapping away, shooting quickly and without thought, overloading ourselves with unnecessary images that clutter our memory and diminish the clarity of the whole.” - Henri Cartier-Bresson -
Posted 17/03/2009 - 16:58
Link
gartmore wrote:
What harm did I do? I didn't get any!
Some have got it and some ain't
What harm did I do? I didn't get any!
Tel,
Posted 17/03/2009 - 17:18
Link
Just got PM'd by her too
I thought I was special until I read this thread
Shame
I thought I was special until I read this thread
Shame
Posted 17/03/2009 - 17:18
Link
ttk wrote:
Well here's another thats got it.gartmore wrote:
What harm did I do? I didn't get any!
Some have got it and some ain'tWhat harm did I do? I didn't get any!
Obviously a scam of some sort.
Or a porn site
Posted 17/03/2009 - 17:52
Link
PeterMac wrote:
Anyone else had one from pascaline000?
Is there any way that admin could stop her (i'm assuming it's a her!) from sending private messages... all that she is offering is love and i already get that...
Anyway, it's quite annoying.
Would you have answered if Pascaline0000 was a boy???
Anyone else had one from pascaline000?
Is there any way that admin could stop her (i'm assuming it's a her!) from sending private messages... all that she is offering is love and i already get that...
Anyway, it's quite annoying.
Yves (another one of those crazy Canucks)
Posted 17/03/2009 - 18:07
Link
pentaxian450 wrote:
She probably is a male.
PeterMac wrote:
Anyone else had one from pascaline000?
Is there any way that admin could stop her (i'm assuming it's a her!) from sending private messages... all that she is offering is love and i already get that...
Anyway, it's quite annoying.
Would you have answered if Pascaline0000 was a boy???Anyone else had one from pascaline000?
Is there any way that admin could stop her (i'm assuming it's a her!) from sending private messages... all that she is offering is love and i already get that...
Anyway, it's quite annoying.
Hyram
Bodies: K20D (2), K10D, Super A, ME Super, Auto 110 SLR, X70, Optio P70
Pentax Glass: DA* 300, DA* 60-250, DA* 50-135, DA* 16-50, DA 70 Ltd, FA 31 Ltd, DA 35 Ltd, DA 18-55 (2), DA 12-24, DA 10-17, M 200, A 35-70, M 40, M 28, Converter-A 2X-S, 1.4X-S, AF 1.7, Pentax-110 50, Pentax-110 24
Other Glass: Sigma 105 macro, Sigma-A APO 75-300
Flash: Metz 58 AF-1 P, Pentax AF160FC ringflash, Pentax AF280T
Bodies: K20D (2), K10D, Super A, ME Super, Auto 110 SLR, X70, Optio P70
Pentax Glass: DA* 300, DA* 60-250, DA* 50-135, DA* 16-50, DA 70 Ltd, FA 31 Ltd, DA 35 Ltd, DA 18-55 (2), DA 12-24, DA 10-17, M 200, A 35-70, M 40, M 28, Converter-A 2X-S, 1.4X-S, AF 1.7, Pentax-110 50, Pentax-110 24
Other Glass: Sigma 105 macro, Sigma-A APO 75-300
Flash: Metz 58 AF-1 P, Pentax AF160FC ringflash, Pentax AF280T
Posted 17/03/2009 - 19:25
Link
Oh! I didn't get one
Can I borrow someone else's
Can I borrow someone else's
Getting there! Thanks to you guys
Pentax K3ii, Pentax K10d, Kit lens ( 18-55mm ), 50mm f1.7 lens, Tamron 70-300mm lens, Prinzflex 70-162 manual lens, Various old flashes.
Pentax K3ii, Pentax K10d, Kit lens ( 18-55mm ), 50mm f1.7 lens, Tamron 70-300mm lens, Prinzflex 70-162 manual lens, Various old flashes.
Posted 17/03/2009 - 19:38
Link
Father Ted wrote:
Oh! I didn't get one
No love coming my way either Oh! I didn't get one
On a seperate note someone on Flickr made me a "friend" recently. When I looked them up, no photos, but thousands of "friends" ........ all with Peter in their name !!!
I didn't reciprocate.
Peter
My Flickr page
My Flickr page
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


131 posts
17 years
Scotland
Is there any way that admin could stop her (i'm assuming it's a her!) from sending private messages... all that she is offering is love and i already get that...
Anyway, it's quite annoying.