Power Pack
Posted 13/03/2012 - 20:17
Link
Come on you lot, surely someone out there knows something about this third party power pack.
I think this is the first time I've asked (or anyone has asked) for an opinion on a bit of equipment and no one has answered.
CHEERS Vic.
I think this is the first time I've asked (or anyone has asked) for an opinion on a bit of equipment and no one has answered.
CHEERS Vic.
Born again biker with lots of Pentax bits. Every day I wake up is a good day. I'm so old I don't even buy green bananas.
Posted 13/03/2012 - 20:40
Link
Have you seen this review Vic, it's for the Canon version but I imaging they just change the connector. link
Barrie - Too Old To Die Young
https://pentaxphotogallery.com/artists/barrieforbes
https://www.flickr.com/photos/189482630@N03/
https://pentaxphotogallery.com/artists/barrieforbes
https://www.flickr.com/photos/189482630@N03/
Posted 13/03/2012 - 22:10
Link
First I've seen of it Vic. I think one of these would suit me very well, but I can't seem to find one for Pentax in the UK. Have you got a supplier in mind?
Posted 14/03/2012 - 08:23
Link
Barrie. Yes I've seen that review but wondered if anyone on here had any knowledge of the item.
merryhampton. If you put in to your search engine. JJC FB-4(11) Pentax power pack you'll get a few, but the one that seems to sell them for
£21.38 free shipping is. Suntekstore, which says GB and has a Union Flag on its logo. 7--20 days delivery. (CHINA)?
If you look at JJC home page it looks like they make lots of things and also look like they are in China?
On a lighter note I hope your hampton is merry?
CHEERS both Vic.
merryhampton. If you put in to your search engine. JJC FB-4(11) Pentax power pack you'll get a few, but the one that seems to sell them for
£21.38 free shipping is. Suntekstore, which says GB and has a Union Flag on its logo. 7--20 days delivery. (CHINA)?
If you look at JJC home page it looks like they make lots of things and also look like they are in China?
On a lighter note I hope your hampton is merry?
CHEERS both Vic.
Born again biker with lots of Pentax bits. Every day I wake up is a good day. I'm so old I don't even buy green bananas.
Posted 16/03/2012 - 17:05
Link
Thanks Vic. I couldn't find the unit using Google, but the link to Suntekstore is excellent. Will need to make my mind up about how much I need one.
If I do get one I'll let you know how I go on with it.
Thanks again.
If I do get one I'll let you know how I go on with it.
Thanks again.
Posted 16/03/2012 - 20:20
Link
I was thinking about one for a trip I'm doing on Monday but the delivery may not have got to me in time.
See my thread "Shooting Bears" In the Bavarian forest, and I've been advised to take a flash as I may OR maynot need it. It'll be sods law. Take it and you won't need it, leave it and you will. I have two TR power packs for my two AF400T hammerheads which used to hang on my tripod as they are so heavy which is why I thought this thing would be good as it's a lot lighter.
If you get one let me know how it works out either on here or by PM.
CHEERS Vic.
See my thread "Shooting Bears" In the Bavarian forest, and I've been advised to take a flash as I may OR maynot need it. It'll be sods law. Take it and you won't need it, leave it and you will. I have two TR power packs for my two AF400T hammerheads which used to hang on my tripod as they are so heavy which is why I thought this thing would be good as it's a lot lighter.
If you get one let me know how it works out either on here or by PM.
CHEERS Vic.
Born again biker with lots of Pentax bits. Every day I wake up is a good day. I'm so old I don't even buy green bananas.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


2041 posts
19 years
Kettering Northants
It's a lot lighter and can screw to the bottom of the camera via the tripod screw.
CHEERS Vic.