police, camera, (legal) action

dougf8

Link Posted 10/06/2010 - 21:58

pink

Link Posted 10/06/2010 - 22:46
I'm in the opinion that Terrorism is a cunning animal and any steps right or wrong are in place to protect the average person and have the nation at heart, we may get it wrong and we might be spot on but, in the end they save life's and that is the important thing come on let''s support the powers that be for once

this sort of action is making it easy for the terrorist to win we all are very apprehension to the threat and because of this the terrorist have won

James
My Fluidr

"To see in colour is a delight for the eye, But to see in black and white is a delight for the soul" ANDRI HERY

alfiemooon

Link Posted 10/06/2010 - 22:50
...and for an update on the "using a camera in a town/data protection act debarcle,UK members might want to go to the BBC iPlayer and search on the Radio 4 pages for tonights (10th June) Law In Action programme.

Nic
K10D,K20D
Pentax 18-55,Tamron AF 70-300,Sigma 150-500
Kenko 2X Teleplus MC7
AF 360 FGZ

Helpful

Pentaxophile

Link Posted 10/06/2010 - 23:16
I heard that too. Here's the link!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00sm6ct/Law_in_Action_08_06_2010/
[link=https://500px.com/will_brealey/[/link]

Helpful

fatspider

Link Posted 11/06/2010 - 08:10
Quote:
But critics, including the government's reviewer of terror legislation, Lord Carlile, say they unfairly target some ethnic groups and increase community tensions.

Now you lnow why photographers get stopped, their cameras are black
My Names Alan, and I'm a lensaholic.
My PPG link
My Flckr link

SteveF

Link Posted 11/06/2010 - 10:54
Now the reason for the coloured K-xs becomes clear.....

dougf8

Link Posted 11/06/2010 - 13:21
pink wrote:
I'm in the opinion that Terrorism is a cunning animal and any steps right or wrong are in place to protect the average person and have the nation at heart, we may get it wrong and we might be spot on but, in the end they save life's and that is the important thing come on let''s support the powers that be for once

this sort of action is making it easy for the terrorist to win we all are very apprehension to the threat and because of this the terrorist have won

James

Sorry Guv, I shot him but its OK I was doin' it coz he's probably a terrorist. It don't matter though, as the public support us.

James, the bar you're at, is it the legal one?
Lurking is shirking.!
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.