plus mebership
Posted 03/12/2014 - 10:22
Link
https://www.pentaxuser.com/subscribe
Personally, I originally subscribed because I believe in supporting things I'm enthusiastic about. So I do tend to join clubs in various fields of interest.
What I get back is the community spirit and sense of belonging, but in a more materialistic way there are the various discounts that do have a real monetary value. The discounts on spares and accessories and the 20% discount on servicing are particularly useful.
Personally, I originally subscribed because I believe in supporting things I'm enthusiastic about. So I do tend to join clubs in various fields of interest.
What I get back is the community spirit and sense of belonging, but in a more materialistic way there are the various discounts that do have a real monetary value. The discounts on spares and accessories and the 20% discount on servicing are particularly useful.
Best regards, John
Posted 03/12/2014 - 10:30
Link
Thanks john
Posted 03/12/2014 - 11:25
Link
Also you are not limited to one photo upload to the gallery per day. I find that very practical as often it makes sense to post a small group of shots together, where they are related in some way. Otherwise your images would be spread individually in the gallery.
My Guides to the Pentax Digital Camera Flash Lighting System : Download here from the PentaxForums Homepage Article .... link
Pentax K7 with BG-4 Grip / Samyang 14mm f2.8 ED AS IF UMC / DA18-55mm f3.5-5.6 AL WR / SMC A28mm f2.8 / D FA 28-105mm / SMC F35-70 f3.5-4.5 / SMC A50mm f1.7 / Tamron AF70-300mm f4-5.6 Di LD macro / SMC M75-150mm f4.0 / Tamron Adaptall (CT-135) 135mm f2.8 / Asahi Takumar-A 2X tele-converter / Pentax AF-540FGZ (I & II) Flashes / Cactus RF60/X Flashes & V6/V6II Transceiver
Pentax K7 with BG-4 Grip / Samyang 14mm f2.8 ED AS IF UMC / DA18-55mm f3.5-5.6 AL WR / SMC A28mm f2.8 / D FA 28-105mm / SMC F35-70 f3.5-4.5 / SMC A50mm f1.7 / Tamron AF70-300mm f4-5.6 Di LD macro / SMC M75-150mm f4.0 / Tamron Adaptall (CT-135) 135mm f2.8 / Asahi Takumar-A 2X tele-converter / Pentax AF-540FGZ (I & II) Flashes / Cactus RF60/X Flashes & V6/V6II Transceiver
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


1229 posts
12 years
(awnsers on a postcard please) only joking as know one uses them now
Regards stu