Pied cormorant
Posted 27/07/2010 - 18:40
Link
I rather like this - nice and sharp - from the shots I have seen the Bigma looks like a pretty good performer. I like the fact that the bird is just left of frame and looking right. Also he's a handsome looking chap (if grumpy). Exposure looks pretty good too. Nice one
Regards
Regards
Posted 27/07/2010 - 18:43
Link
Thanks for the posting, it gives me hope for my 50-500. Did you use a tripod and how far away was the bird, I presume the image has been cropped.
Greg
Greg
Posted 27/07/2010 - 23:12
Link
gregmoll wrote:
Thanks for the posting, it gives me hope for my 50-500. Did you use a tripod and how far away was the bird, I presume the image has been cropped.
Greg
Yes tripod used , image cropped but not overly. I think this bigma has improved since it went back to Japan for an overhaul and lens clean (inner)
Thanks for the posting, it gives me hope for my 50-500. Did you use a tripod and how far away was the bird, I presume the image has been cropped.
Greg
C&C welcome.
Don.
Don.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


2931 posts
18 years
Atherton tablelands,
NQ
[IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s95/muffin51/IMGP5133-Edit-1.jpg[/IMG]
used the bigma for this.
Don.