Photoshop


MSurgenor

Link Posted 17/08/2010 - 19:53
I was sure I got an email from Adobe the other day offering a reduced price upgrade to Photoshop CS5 from Photoshop Elements. I can't find the email now nor can I see anything about it on the Adobe web site. Anyone else get this? Any chance of posting the link please? Thanks
---------------------
My Flickr Page
My 500px Page
My Pentax Photo Gallery Page
K-5 & D-BG4 grip; Lenses smc DA* 16-50mm, smc DA* 50-135mm; AF-540FGZ flash

greynolds999

Link Posted 17/08/2010 - 20:12
You can get the offer by phoning Adobe on 0800 0280148 and quoting MJ73.

The offer price is 321.95, which is pretty good for all you get.
My Photobucket

JohnX

Link Posted 17/08/2010 - 20:18
Only one I know of expired yesterday - 15% off.

MSurgenor

Link Posted 17/08/2010 - 20:30
thanks guys
---------------------
My Flickr Page
My 500px Page
My Pentax Photo Gallery Page
K-5 & D-BG4 grip; Lenses smc DA* 16-50mm, smc DA* 50-135mm; AF-540FGZ flash

MSurgenor

Link Posted 17/08/2010 - 20:50
I managed to find a link - http://tinyurl.com/2b6apqa

321.95 versus the normal upgrade price of 549.90 which seems like a good deal to me. Available until the end of the year...
---------------------
My Flickr Page
My 500px Page
My Pentax Photo Gallery Page
K-5 & D-BG4 grip; Lenses smc DA* 16-50mm, smc DA* 50-135mm; AF-540FGZ flash

Dangermouse

Link Posted 17/08/2010 - 23:12
Or just download the GIMP at no cost. I doubt the learning curve is much steeper if you have no previous experience of photo editing (I didn't, and Photoshop doesn't run on Linux so it was useless for my netbook).
Matt

Shooting the Welsh Wilderness with K-m, KX, MX, ME Super and assorted lenses.

dougf8

Link Posted 17/08/2010 - 23:32
There are several gimp tutorials. http://www.gimp.org/tutorials/
and meet the gimp. http://meetthegimp.org/getting-the-old-shows/

321 good reasons and surprise surprise lots of the techniques are very similar and the principals and processes too.
Lurking is shirking.!

Unlocker

Link Posted 18/08/2010 - 14:48
Anyone know of any deals to upgrade CS3.3 Web Premium Suite for a lot less than the official 746?

WebsiteBlogGearTwitterFacebook

JohnX

Link Posted 18/08/2010 - 15:06
Unlocker wrote:
Anyone know of any deals to upgrade CS3.3 Web Premium Suite for a lot less than the official 746?

If you have a teacher or student in the family, (or can 'borrow' one), you'll find internet sites that offer educational discounts on software including Adobe products.

You will need a bona fide teacher/student as Adobe check their status via whichever education facilty they attend (letter headed paper type stuff)
Last Edited by JohnX on 18/08/2010 - 15:09

polchraine

Link Posted 18/08/2010 - 17:21
JohnX wrote:
Unlocker wrote:
Anyone know of any deals to upgrade CS3.3 Web Premium Suite for a lot less than the official 746?

If you have a teacher or student in the family, (or can 'borrow' one), you'll find internet sites that offer educational discounts on software including Adobe products.

You will need a bona fide teacher/student as Adobe check their status via whichever education facilty they attend (letter headed paper type stuff)

Go direct to Adobe ... same prices as others for Student Editions.
.
K20D, *istD, MZ-S, Super-A, ME Super, MX
DA* 16-50, DA* 50-135, DA* 300,
DA 50-200, FA 24-90, FA 20-35,
M 400-600, A 50 f1.4, A 28 f2.8, A 70-210, M 35-80, M 50 f1.7
A x2S teleconverter and a few others ...

aybee

Link Posted 18/08/2010 - 19:02
MSurgenor wrote:
I managed to find a link - http://tinyurl.com/2b6apqa
.

That's an odd page. 321 for the full product or 549 for the upgrade....!
Alan B
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.