Pentax White Nylon Bag (£3.99 posted!!!!!)

johnriley

Link Posted 14/01/2020 - 22:22
HarisF1 wrote:
johnriley wrote:
We ordered two, one for me and one for Sue. At £3.99 each including first class postage it's hard to see where we can go wrong.

It's also a Pentax/Ricoh branded item, not just a bag with Pentax written on it.

Do we need another bag? Probably not, but I like these odd manufacturer's bag offerings. I'm still on the lookout for a Speedbag M and a Speedbag (Std, not M) plus the large leather outfit case from the 1970s/1980s.

A Google search of the Speedbag shows you've been searching for it for 13 years

Only 13 years? My, how time flies!
Best regards, John

smc

johnriley

Link Posted 16/01/2020 - 23:28
Thanks, I've made an offer on that. It sounds like it will want a good deal of renovation inside, but the exterior looks acceptable.
Best regards, John

pschlute

Link Posted 17/01/2020 - 00:47
Ordered a white bag too.
Peter

My Flickr page

davidwozhere

Link Posted 17/01/2020 - 02:03
They also have the original K1 (and KPs) in stock at £999. I too don't need another bag - I've got three of the classic (similar looking) Pentax shoulder bags and a whopper Jessops one - but at this price? I've ordered one.
Both the *istDS and the K5 are incurably addicted to old glass

My page on Photocrowd - link

womble

Link Posted 17/01/2020 - 07:08
Completely off-topic, but I seem to have ended-up with a small selection of Pentax bags including a meal briefcase-style bag (popular in the 1980s but pretty impractical apart from being secure, and a SFX-labelled shoulder bag. Funny how the peripheral stuff is so much harder to find.
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.

My website

Jonathan-Mac

Link Posted 17/01/2020 - 10:52
Even for £3.99 I think this bag's too ugly.
Pentax hybrid user - Digital K3 & K200D, film 645 and 35mm SLR and Pentax (&other) lenses adapted to Fuji X digital
Fan of DA limited and old manual lenses

barkin

Link Posted 17/01/2020 - 11:39
Hence they've a load that won't shift, so they're banging 'em out cheap.

(I agree BTW...)

Lubbyman

Link Posted 17/01/2020 - 17:58
Jonathan-Mac wrote:
Even for £3.99 I think this bag's too ugly.

Beauty is in the eye of the bag-holder...

Steve
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.