Pentax vs. Canon Users..
Posted 05/01/2008 - 17:24
Link
javascript:emoticon('')javascript:emoticon('')
Fired many shots. Didn't kill anything.
Posted 05/01/2008 - 18:20
Link
Yes, it's a Canon L lens. And i am pretty sure you are looking at a zoom in/out field test performed by one of their technicians. Ever wonder why these lenses are so expensive?
Martin
Martin
Posted 05/01/2008 - 18:23
Link
Well then he got caught in the act!
Posted 05/01/2008 - 20:50
Link
Maybe its Canons new and secret way of recharging your Battery
Camera:|K-7|
Pentax Lenses:|DA12-24/f4 ED AL|DA35Ltd Macro|FA31Ltd|FA77Ltd|FA50/1.4|F70-210|FA20-35 f4/AL|A*200/f4 Macro ED|A50/1.7|A50 Macro f2.8|1.7xAF adapter|
Voigtlander|125/f2.5SL Macro APO Lanthar|
Sigma Lenses:|EX DG 100-300 f4|2X & 1.4X TC|
Flashes:|AF540FGZx2|RingFlash AF160FC|
Pentax Lenses:|DA12-24/f4 ED AL|DA35Ltd Macro|FA31Ltd|FA77Ltd|FA50/1.4|F70-210|FA20-35 f4/AL|A*200/f4 Macro ED|A50/1.7|A50 Macro f2.8|1.7xAF adapter|
Voigtlander|125/f2.5SL Macro APO Lanthar|
Sigma Lenses:|EX DG 100-300 f4|2X & 1.4X TC|
Flashes:|AF540FGZx2|RingFlash AF160FC|
Posted 07/01/2008 - 23:52
Link
Hi ikillrocknroll
Either the poor bloke was trying to impress the bridesmaids with his enormous prowess or else he was desperately attempting to inject some much needed 'va-va-voom' into his 'za-za-zoom' photographs. Anyways, I don't reckon much to his choice of subject matter !
Best regards
Richard
Either the poor bloke was trying to impress the bridesmaids with his enormous prowess or else he was desperately attempting to inject some much needed 'va-va-voom' into his 'za-za-zoom' photographs. Anyways, I don't reckon much to his choice of subject matter !
Best regards
Richard
Posted 08/01/2008 - 12:58
Link
Try take a look at this link:
http://fishki.net/comment.php?id=18351
All good - some a bit mature - enjoy!
http://fishki.net/comment.php?id=18351
All good - some a bit mature - enjoy!
Posted 08/01/2008 - 14:53
Link
Fired many shots. Didn't kill anything.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


565 posts
18 years
North of Liverpool,
England.
Hahah.
Well, I found it funny.
I think its a Canon lens at least, sorry if I'm wrong, I just saw the image and found it funny