Pentax Teleconverters
Posted 08/09/2010 - 22:39
Link
I've got a nice one!.........£300.....INTERESTING:
K20D...ist DS ,DA18/55,DA16/45.DA* 50/135,"A"1.7 50MM..."A" 70/210..M 50mm f2...Tamron 90mm macro,28/300 Tamron,200/500 Tamron 6.9....A Pentax DA*300... Sigma10/20,FA31mm 1.8 Ltd*********,FA 77mm Ltd!
Posted 09/09/2010 - 08:43
Link
I bought mine (Japanese built) from Chris @ SRS for £230.
Hyram
Bodies: K20D (2), K10D, Super A, ME Super, Auto 110 SLR, X70, Optio P70
Pentax Glass: DA* 300, DA* 60-250, DA* 50-135, DA* 16-50, DA 70 Ltd, FA 31 Ltd, DA 35 Ltd, DA 18-55 (2), DA 12-24, DA 10-17, M 200, A 35-70, M 40, M 28, Converter-A 2X-S, 1.4X-S, AF 1.7, Pentax-110 50, Pentax-110 24
Other Glass: Sigma 105 macro, Sigma-A APO 75-300
Flash: Metz 58 AF-1 P, Pentax AF160FC ringflash, Pentax AF280T
Bodies: K20D (2), K10D, Super A, ME Super, Auto 110 SLR, X70, Optio P70
Pentax Glass: DA* 300, DA* 60-250, DA* 50-135, DA* 16-50, DA 70 Ltd, FA 31 Ltd, DA 35 Ltd, DA 18-55 (2), DA 12-24, DA 10-17, M 200, A 35-70, M 40, M 28, Converter-A 2X-S, 1.4X-S, AF 1.7, Pentax-110 50, Pentax-110 24
Other Glass: Sigma 105 macro, Sigma-A APO 75-300
Flash: Metz 58 AF-1 P, Pentax AF160FC ringflash, Pentax AF280T
Posted 14/09/2010 - 15:58
Link
johnwhit wrote:
The (now discontinued) Tamron 1.4x TC is pretty good and fetches a good price. The Pz-AF Teleplus (Kenko) 1.5x, 1.7x and 2x 7 element are the best available at present if you want SDM compatibility.
John
Update: I've bought a second Pz-AF 2x teleplus MC7 to replace the one I sold and found that it doesn't work with SDM lenses, I'm sure the other one I had worked with the DA*200. So the ones I know are working are:The (now discontinued) Tamron 1.4x TC is pretty good and fetches a good price. The Pz-AF Teleplus (Kenko) 1.5x, 1.7x and 2x 7 element are the best available at present if you want SDM compatibility.
John
TAMRON-F AF TELE-CONVERTER 1.4X Pz-AF MC4
Pz-AF 1.5x TELEPLUS SHQ (KENKO)
Pz-AF 1.7x TELEPLUS SHQ
John
Posted 14/09/2010 - 18:05
Link
Quote:
I'm sure the other one I had worked with the DA*200.
If you send me the lens i shall check if it works with my pz I'm sure the other one I had worked with the DA*200.
Of course, seeing as you are a fellow forum member I shall make no charge for the consultancy service.
Davex.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


13627 posts
18 years
Hythe,
Hampshire UK
Last one sold on Ebay a couple of days ago for over £300