Pentax Remote Assistant
Posted 20/06/2005 - 17:28
Link
I tried it and the answer is 'sort of'. You can fire the camera with it, and some of the functions work, but the button layout in the program window reflects the *istD and only where the two cameras are the same does it make sense. Also the automatic transfer of the picture to the computer seems not to work. Download it and see!
Tony Milner
Super A, ME Super, MZ6, K5II, Ricoh GR & lenses from 8-500mm
www.amilner.org
www.flickr.com/photos/tonymilner
Super A, ME Super, MZ6, K5II, Ricoh GR & lenses from 8-500mm
www.amilner.org
www.flickr.com/photos/tonymilner
Posted 20/06/2005 - 19:43
Link
Tony,
Thanks, I'll give it a try. At least it sounds like it won't break my camera!
Thanks, I'll give it a try. At least it sounds like it won't break my camera!
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


1221 posts
21 years
Buckinghamshire