Visit Asahi Photo Visit Asahi Photo Visit Asahi Photo

Pentax QS-1, 2 lenses, accessories.

Mag07
Posted 20/04/2023 - 16:24 Link
Comment Image

Pentax QS1 (Black and graphite) with 02 (kit zoom) and 01 (standard prime) lenses.
All in perfect working condition, cosmetically good, minimal wear and tear on the body, shallow scratches on the back lcd.
Lenses in excellent condition.
Original boxes with all documentation (manuals, CD with SilkyPix)
Original, unused strap.
Original charger, battery and cables.

Third party accessories:

Q to K mount adapter.
Partial,leather protective case.
Extra lens caps.
USB charger and 2 third party batteries.

GBP275 + postage, or pick up in person (London)

Happy to provide detailed images on request.

Cheers!
'Photography...it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten....' (Aaron Siskind)
Mag07
Posted 12/05/2023 - 10:21 Link
Bump. GBP225 plus postage.
'Photography...it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten....' (Aaron Siskind)
womble
Posted 12/05/2023 - 12:20 Link
Just to encourage anyone sitting on the fence, the Q-system is great fun and the Q-S1 has the advantage of a slightly larger sensor. I wouldn't get rid of my K-3iii but have the Q-S1, seven lenses with hoods, filter, multiple batteries, and a spare memory card in a zip-up case that would barely take the K-3iii and a single (small) lens. My only regret is not being able to find a sensibly priced 08 lens.
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.

My website

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.