Pentax Q lenses!

Adrian1
Posted 01/09/2012 - 11:17 Link
last week I went to my local camera shop were I bought my Q to see what new lenses they were out for the it, and nothing!

just the same lenses they have had all year, when are we going to get some more lenses, does anyone know?

Adrian
DrOrloff
Posted 01/09/2012 - 11:21 Link
In 2012 or later. Three sensible lenses in development and one very silly one.
Edited by DrOrloff: 01/09/2012 - 11:22
Adrian1
Posted 01/09/2012 - 12:21 Link
Thank you for the reply.. could you tell me what these lenses are?
DrOrloff
Posted 01/09/2012 - 12:47 Link
I can't really add much to what's on the diagram. Three are self-explanatory. From what I understand the mount cap lens is a bit of plastic with a hole in.
johnriley
Posted 01/09/2012 - 13:27 Link
The mount cap lens is a pinhole lens. Now it's quite difficult to make a good pinhole, so a ready manufactured one could be quite interesting. A proper wooden pinhole camera will cost over £100, so the idea of making such a lens for the Q opens up a whole new world.

I actually like the way the Q opens up all sorts of possibilities of experimentation.
Best regards, John

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo