Pentax Q and more

rivieralad

Link Posted 23/01/2022 - 13:56
OK, I have decided to sell my much loved Pentax Q to fund other acquisitions (damned GAS!).

The package includes everything in the picture below (and pictures at this link, Pentax Q, along with some sample shots), which includes:

1. Boxed Pentax Q with Q 02 standard zoom lens, Silkypix and Q Manual on CD ROMs, charge and lead, USB lead and original battery.
* Camera is in great condition with just a little wear on the front right edge at the bottom and a little around the tripod mount, both arising from use on a tripod. I can't see any other marks anywhere, nor scratches on the LCD. It does, however, suffer from dropping the date and time when changing the battery.
* The lens is in great condition with just a little rubbing to the logo on the cap. I have a JJC hood for it that feels flimsy when fitting but does the job, even if the logo is at the side instead of on top.
* I have three spare batteries as well as the original Pentax, all hold charge well. If posted with Royal Mail I should be able to send two of the batteries as well as the one installed but I will check, otherwise alternative arrangements will need to be made.
* The original strap has gone walkabout but I will include the Optech neoprene wrist strap currently fitted.
2. Pentax Q 01 lens in good condition, no box but does inlcude a metal hood with a 52mm lens cap (couldn't find a Pentax hood for love nor money). It does make the camera tilt back slightly when fitted but it does the job. 52mm cap fitted because it's too tight to get the original cap off when the hood is fitted (the hood came with a 40.5mm cap).
3. Pentax Q 06 lens, boxed in excellent condition apart from a minor cosmetic mark (pictured) where I made the mistake of putting it in my pocket with the Q 01 wearing it's hood. This also comes with a metal after market hood that works well and has the logo on the side as per the 02 hood.
3. Pentax "large" neoprene case which officially holds the camera and 01 lens (without hood) but I have managed to squeeze the in camera with 02 lens fitted.
4. Spare front (40.5mm) and rear lens caps (the rear came with the body cap as the original was lost).

The price is negotiable and, looking at this little lot, I was thinking about £295.00 including RMSD (see note above re: batteries, so I will confirm options once I have spoken to our local PO or Delivery Office).

Collection is perfectly acceptable or it may be possible to meet up at a mutually convenient location (I'm in Ferndown, Dorset) to swap cash for camera.

Happy to answer any questions.

rivieralad

Link Posted 23/01/2022 - 16:14
In answer to a couple of PMs I have received.

At the moment I would rather try and sell as a whole package, especially as it has only been available for an hour or two.

If I am unsuccessful in selling it en-masse over the next few days I will consider selling items individually but I will let everyone know with an update to the ad.

Thanks
Chris

rivieralad

Link Posted 24/01/2022 - 12:18
Price down to £275 but remains negotiable.

rivieralad

Link Posted 27/01/2022 - 09:58
Price now £250 but canít go lower.

rivieralad

Link Posted 30/01/2022 - 07:39
rivieralad wrote:
Price now £250 but canít go lower.

However, I can post if I only include two of the spare batteries. Using RMSD will be £11.15 as I will have to take it down to the Post Office.

rivieralad

Link Posted 25/02/2022 - 18:10
Sold to a very happy chap to use on his trips and for his daughter to learn more about photography.
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.