Pentax P50 mint condition - how much is worth?

incognitox
Posted 20/08/2010 - 12:25 Link
Hi guys,

I have a small collection of Pentax SLR cameras. There is a one very nice Pentax P50 in as new condition with protective foil on the bottom of camera, original receipt and manual. I think it never been used. I am currently planning to get some money for new lenses and I was wondering how much is P50 worth? Do you have any ideas?
johnriley
Posted 20/08/2010 - 14:08 Link
You might get £30 for it on eBay, but it might not sell at all. Unfortunately not the most sought after model.
Best regards, John
Pentaxophile
Posted 20/08/2010 - 14:19 Link
Superb little camera though. Quite tempted, having used one before I got my P30n (which was given away free on the forum!) But the P30n is sufficient.

I would urge anyone wanting a film camera to give the P series cameras a try! The P50 is the best of them and well worth £50 let alone £30.
Edited by Pentaxophile: 20/08/2010 - 14:24
Pwynnej
Posted 20/08/2010 - 16:00 Link
I remember lusting after one while I was in college, it was either that or the T70 but since I was an impoverished student I went for a Chinon..

If I didn't have so much kit already I'd make an offer...
Z-1p, K-1, P50
F50 1.7. SMC-FAs 24, 35, 50 1.4, 85, 135. HD-FA15-30, DFA24-70, D-FA*70-200. The SMC-FA Limited Trinity.
Metz 45 CL-4, AF500FTZ. AF540FGZ.
Some Mamiya and some Nikon, and a Canon T70.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo