Pentax O-ME53 Magnifying Eyecup
Posted 02/07/2023 - 22:09
Link
I got one of these about 18 months ago to aid focussing using MF lenses.
Was a bit sceptical at first it could make much difference...but it really does.
Has increased my 'keepers' by about 15-20%.
It's on my K-5IIs permanently now.
Only downside is a slight reduction in viewable image through the viewfinder due to the small magnification but I don't find this an issue the vast majority of the time.
I paid about £34 for mine new so this is a good price.
Was a bit sceptical at first it could make much difference...but it really does.
Has increased my 'keepers' by about 15-20%.
It's on my K-5IIs permanently now.
Only downside is a slight reduction in viewable image through the viewfinder due to the small magnification but I don't find this an issue the vast majority of the time.
I paid about £34 for mine new so this is a good price.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


13627 posts
18 years
Hythe,
Hampshire UK
£20 incl UK postage.