Pentax not at PMA?
Posted 19/02/2010 - 08:45
Link
Gwyn wrote:
They are still listed as being there (unlike Canon:shock but according to pentaxforums Pentax have withdrawn from PMA this year. I guess that means waiting until March 11th for the news at the Japanese exhibition .
March 11th is the birthday of both my husband and grandson so I shall be too busy to keep check of the news.
I have been checking out different websites,and seems to be true.
They are still listed as being there (unlike Canon:shock but according to pentaxforums Pentax have withdrawn from PMA this year. I guess that means waiting until March 11th for the news at the Japanese exhibition .
March 11th is the birthday of both my husband and grandson so I shall be too busy to keep check of the news.
Posted 19/02/2010 - 09:25
Link
According to the PMA website they are still there and the list claims that it is updated daily.
Given the propensity of people in the US to sue for every minor problem, PMA will be running a risk by not removing Pentax from the list of exhibitors.
Given the propensity of people in the US to sue for every minor problem, PMA will be running a risk by not removing Pentax from the list of exhibitors.
.
K20D, *istD, MZ-S, Super-A, ME Super, MX
DA* 16-50, DA* 50-135, DA* 300,
DA 50-200, FA 24-90, FA 20-35,
M 400-600, A 50 f1.4, A 28 f2.8, A 70-210, M 35-80, M 50 f1.7
A x2S teleconverter and a few others ...
K20D, *istD, MZ-S, Super-A, ME Super, MX
DA* 16-50, DA* 50-135, DA* 300,
DA 50-200, FA 24-90, FA 20-35,
M 400-600, A 50 f1.4, A 28 f2.8, A 70-210, M 35-80, M 50 f1.7
A x2S teleconverter and a few others ...
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


10344 posts
20 years
The Netherlands
March 11th is the birthday of both my husband and grandson so I shall be too busy to keep check of the news.