Pentax ME Super and Ilford XP2
Posted 29/12/2014 - 22:00
Link
i like the 2nd of the traffic warden
(the dog is thinking if you come over here to put that ticket on here i will go over the road and get a shooter so the quails can sort you out)
on a serious note i like them all
the sun in the trees is spot on
regards stu
(the dog is thinking if you come over here to put that ticket on here i will go over the road and get a shooter so the quails can sort you out)
on a serious note i like them all
the sun in the trees is spot on
regards stu
Posted 29/12/2014 - 22:08
Link
I'm glad you like the background too stuf. I thought it subtle
Learn how to live and you'll know how to die; learn how to die, and you'll know how to live.
Check out ones photographs on Flickr!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/awprentice/
Check out ones photographs on Flickr!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/awprentice/
Posted 30/12/2014 - 00:01
Link
Looks like the ME super is working good. No4 would be my favorite, although no1 and no2 tell a good story.
Reminds me, I have some XP2 I must get out and use!
Reminds me, I have some XP2 I must get out and use!
Bob
Posted 30/12/2014 - 08:28
Link
Very nice indeed.
Pentax hybrid user - Digital K3, film 645 and 35mm SLR and Pentax (&other) lenses adapted to Fuji X and Panasonic L digital
Fan of DA limited and old manual lenses
Fan of DA limited and old manual lenses
Posted 30/12/2014 - 11:08
Link
QuestionableCarrot wrote:
I'm glad you like the background too stuf. I thought it subtle
i also look for the funny side in all photos wher posible
I'm glad you like the background too stuf. I thought it subtle
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


1521 posts
15 years
Scanned straight from camera
The C41 black and white film is really nice and contrasty and has great latitude
1)
2)
3)
4)
Check out ones photographs on Flickr!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/awprentice/