Pentax M*300/4
Posted 11/12/2011 - 06:49
Link
bump and price reduced to 270£....
Posted 12/12/2011 - 15:16
Link
How about 255£ PayPal Gift? Anybody interested?
Posted 12/12/2011 - 15:35
Link
If you don't mind me offering my opinion, I have seen several of these sell online for around £200, and even at that price they don't sell fast.
Pentax hybrid user - Digital K3, film 645 and 35mm SLR and Pentax (&other) lenses adapted to Fuji X and Panasonic L digital
Fan of DA limited and old manual lenses
Fan of DA limited and old manual lenses
Posted 12/12/2011 - 17:09
Link
Jonathan-Mac wrote:
If you don't mind me offering my opinion, I have seen several of these sell online for around £200, and even at that price they don't sell fast.
JR should ban you for blasphemy! If you don't mind me offering my opinion, I have seen several of these sell online for around £200, and even at that price they don't sell fast.
Do you know what a * lens is ?
Half Man... Half Pentax ... Half Cucumber
Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff
Algi
Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff
Algi
Posted 12/12/2011 - 18:12
Link
sorry folks price back to 270£ ....as I rethinked the qualities of the lens. Still a bargain though
Posted 12/12/2011 - 18:24
Link
Jonathan-Mac wrote:
If you don't mind me offering my opinion, I have seen several of these sell online for around £200, and even at that price they don't sell fast.
next time u see some going for around £200 don't hesitate, buy them and then sell for 270£....I'm giving you business plan here for freeIf you don't mind me offering my opinion, I have seen several of these sell online for around £200, and even at that price they don't sell fast.
i only saw those go on ebay for 400£+.....no wonder it is a star lens
Posted 12/12/2011 - 19:54
Link
The FL is also about 11% longer than other Pentax 300mm's partly due to it not being IF. I've got the A*300mm. For birds at 6m with the A*300mm I'd have to sneak up another 0.5m with the DA*300mm to get the same image size.
Half Man... Half Pentax ... Half Cucumber
Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff
Algi
Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff
Algi
Posted 12/12/2011 - 21:24
Link
I didn't know that, Algi.....interesting fact. Now M* and A* might be the most compact 300mm out there, if maybe Olympus didn't make something more compact for their OM system...
Posted 14/12/2011 - 12:34
Link
lens sold...
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


465 posts
15 years
Lens is in excellent condition...no scratches, no haze, no fungus just a tiny bit of dust inside
Comes with soft case made by Nikon, front and rear lens cap...
asking price: 320£ + Paypal fees
shipping to EU via EMS - 21.99£
link to the photos:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/66970442@N04/sets/72157628354825927/with/6485463233/