Pentax LX
Posted 26/06/2012 - 11:24
Link
I doubt the seals are much good. It is such an ugly beast. I much prefer the looks of the LX 2000, a much nicer special edition.
K.
K.
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.
Posted 26/06/2012 - 11:38
Link
There used to be someone in Italy who did one off
Gold Plating, Snakeskin etc. I wonder if he did
this? He did the Gold Rolleiflexes.
Edit: This is a Konica that he's supposed to have done
Ebay_Link
-
Gold Plating, Snakeskin etc. I wonder if he did
this? He did the Gold Rolleiflexes.
Edit: This is a Konica that he's supposed to have done
Ebay_Link
-
Half Man... Half Pentax ... Half Cucumber
Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff
Algi
Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff
Algi
Posted 26/06/2012 - 16:08
Link
How many shutter actuations on that boy? Has it ever seen a roll of film?
Would it be useful for street photography....
Would it be useful for street photography....
David
Posted 26/06/2012 - 17:59
Link
Never seen 'Brassing' as bad as that!
Lets face it, it never caught on did it? The black LX was much more popular.
Lets face it, it never caught on did it? The black LX was much more popular.
Bob
Posted 26/06/2012 - 20:27
Link
Not seen a Gold plated LX, but I did see a Gold Plated Nikon in Cambridge a while ago.
Typical Nikon, copying Pentax!
Typical Nikon, copying Pentax!
Some Cameras
Posted 27/06/2012 - 00:26
Link
Offertonhatter wrote:
Not seen a Gold plated LX, but I did see a Gold Plated Nikon in Cambridge a while ago.
Typical Nikon, copying Pentax!
I wonder when Nikon will also copy Minolta as Pentax did with in body SR?Not seen a Gold plated LX, but I did see a Gold Plated Nikon in Cambridge a while ago.
Typical Nikon, copying Pentax!
Best regards
Too far from a shore.
Posted 27/06/2012 - 01:34
Link
K10D wrote:
Best regards
Nah they won't, they've a big line in (expensive) VR lenses instead.
Offertonhatter wrote:
Not seen a Gold plated LX, but I did see a Gold Plated Nikon in Cambridge a while ago.
Typical Nikon, copying Pentax!
I wonder when Nikon will also copy Minolta as Pentax did with in body SR?Not seen a Gold plated LX, but I did see a Gold Plated Nikon in Cambridge a while ago.
Typical Nikon, copying Pentax!
Best regards
Posted 28/06/2012 - 00:41
Link
If you gold plated a turd someone would buy it to put on his mantelpiece.
Chris
Chris
Bring back the latent image!
Posted 28/06/2012 - 07:54
Link
ChrisPlatt wrote:
If you gold plated a turd someone would buy it to put on his mantelpiece.
Chris
I don't think it would have to be gold plated for that to happen
If you gold plated a turd someone would buy it to put on his mantelpiece.
Chris
Half Man... Half Pentax ... Half Cucumber
Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff
Algi
Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff
Algi
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


24 posts
14 years
Porth
link
Will
Edmund Burke