Pentax K3 Digital SLR - Boxed As New - 2 Weeks Old £795
Posted 22/03/2014 - 07:10
Link
Anyone had any experience buying from this website?
They advise not to send money, meet 'face to face' only, not possible for me though.
They advise not to send money, meet 'face to face' only, not possible for me though.
Regards,
Michael
Michael
Posted 22/03/2014 - 08:12
Link
It is A local adds site, as it says face to face, as it would have been years ago via newspaper adds...
Anyway better to buy from dealer ... with the K3 having mirror slap problems ....
Anyway better to buy from dealer ... with the K3 having mirror slap problems ....
k-5, K-5ii,60-250 f4, 50 f1.4 af,17-70 f4, 100mm macro wr,siggy 10-20 siggy 100-300f4
Posted 22/03/2014 - 08:39
Link
K3 mirror slap problems first ive heard
Posted 22/03/2014 - 09:39
Link
michaelblue wrote:
Anyone had any experience buying from this website?
They advise not to send money, meet 'face to face' only, not possible for me though.
Hi Michael, I have bought from advertisements on this site and not experienced any problems to date. However, as 'obione' states, it's intended primarily for local adds, so for anyone living in or close to Rochester this could be a good buy. If you are not local, by the time you have factored in paypal fees of around £28 + postage, it ceases to be quite as attractive, in which case SRS's deal of £899.00 plus free 35mm lens and free postage for 'Pentax User' forum members is unbeatable at the moment and they are an excellent bunch of guys to deal with...Anyone had any experience buying from this website?
They advise not to send money, meet 'face to face' only, not possible for me though.
Best wishes...
PS mirror slap link
C.O.L.B.A.S victim
(Compulsive Obsessive Lens Buying Addiction Syndrome)
What you need are lenses, more lenses, bigger lenses, better lenses, faster lenses, vintage lenses and when you have these, your pictures will be perfect!
(Compulsive Obsessive Lens Buying Addiction Syndrome)
What you need are lenses, more lenses, bigger lenses, better lenses, faster lenses, vintage lenses and when you have these, your pictures will be perfect!
Posted 23/03/2014 - 15:11
Link
whatsthisbuttondo wrote:
K3 mirror slap problems first ive heard
http://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/172-pentax-k-3/254464-k3-crazy-mirror-sicknes...K3 mirror slap problems first ive heard
Posted 07/04/2014 - 19:47
Link
whatsthisbuttondo wrote:
K3 mirror slap problems first ive heard
http://ricehigh.blogspot.com/2014/03/k-3-mirror-flapping-and-locking-up.html
K3 mirror slap problems first ive heard
k-5, K-5ii,60-250 f4, 50 f1.4 af,17-70 f4, 100mm macro wr,siggy 10-20 siggy 100-300f4
Posted 07/04/2014 - 22:20
Link
I thought "that's a damned fine burst mode she's got!" Not had any issues with my K3 so far, fingers crossed it stays that way.
Posted 09/04/2014 - 02:41
Link
aliengrove wrote:
I think I would have tried to stop that a bit earlier than she did...
Lol I just watched that video a bit further through than I first did. Wow, that's quite some sustained burst rate right there!I think I would have tried to stop that a bit earlier than she did...
She is probably feeling relief at actually being able to demonstrate the issue on camera. I made some videos of my K-30 random exposure issue recently and it was hard work given it was a random problem!
There's something broken in that interval time code. My K-30 has just stopped several times now which is annoying, given the solution is to use an external system instead.
Actually I guess I could just get out the black vivid marker and turn my K-30 into a K-3
Posted 09/04/2014 - 07:26
Link
FYI: Gumtree is owned by eBay.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


966 posts
14 years
Somewhere safe in deepest Lancashire.
(Compulsive Obsessive Lens Buying Addiction Syndrome)
What you need are lenses, more lenses, bigger lenses, better lenses, faster lenses, vintage lenses and when you have these, your pictures will be perfect!