Pentax K10D lens & Grip


GaryMoffat

Link Posted 21/08/2008 - 13:43
Pentax K10D Camera





Pentax 18-55mm Lens




Pentax 50-200mm lens



Pentax Battery Grip



x2 2GB Sandisk Extreem II memory Cards



x4 Spare Batteries


All boxed and less than one year old.

385.00 plus postage.

Mannesty

Link Posted 21/08/2008 - 13:47
Is this the same kit as https://www.pentaxuser.com/forum/topic/K10D-Lens-and-Grip-8062 ?
Peter E Smith

My flickr Photostream

GaryMoffat

Link Posted 21/08/2008 - 13:50
Its is.

Mannesty

Link Posted 21/08/2008 - 14:06
Gary, I think John meant a new post in your other thread, not a new topic. Anyway, it's done now.

A very good price for that little lot, I'd have it if I hadn't just bought a K20D + grip.

Somebody ought to snap it up soon, else I might have it anyway. I just can't stop myself from bagging a bargain whether I want it or not.
Peter E Smith

My flickr Photostream

ChrisA

Link Posted 21/08/2008 - 14:11
Either Gary has an exceptionally good lighting set up, and excellent product-shot skills, or these pictures are copied from product web sites. If these are your own original product shots, then I take my hat off to you.

But if not, it should be pointed out that it's usual to post actual photos of the item in question, even if it's in mint condition.

To nick other people's pictures is bad form, really, as well as a waste of time, since we all know (or can easily find out) what this stuff looked like new.
.
Pentax K-3, DA18-135, DA35 F2.4, DA17-70, DA55-300, FA28-200, A50 F1.7, A100 F4 Macro, A400 F5.6, Sigma 10-20 EXDC, 50-500 F4.5-6.3 APO DG OS Samsung flash SEF-54PZF(x2)
.

Mannesty

Link Posted 21/08/2008 - 14:15
ChrisA wrote:
Either Gary has an exceptionally good lighting set up, and excellent product-shot skills, or these pictures are copied from product web sites. If these are your own original product shots, then I take my hat off to you.

But if not, it should be pointed out that it's usual to post actual photos of the item in question, even if it's in mint condition.

To nick other people's pictures is bad form, really, as well as a waste of time, since we all know (or can easily find out) what this stuff looked like new.

Careful. He bites.
Peter E Smith

My flickr Photostream

ChrisA

Link Posted 21/08/2008 - 14:18
Mannesty wrote:

Careful. He bites.

I wouldn't be at all surprised.
.
Pentax K-3, DA18-135, DA35 F2.4, DA17-70, DA55-300, FA28-200, A50 F1.7, A100 F4 Macro, A400 F5.6, Sigma 10-20 EXDC, 50-500 F4.5-6.3 APO DG OS Samsung flash SEF-54PZF(x2)
.

GaryMoffat

Link Posted 21/08/2008 - 14:18
ChrisA - Yawn!!!!

Thanks for the free bumps anyway.

ChrisA

Link Posted 21/08/2008 - 14:20
GaryMoffat wrote:
ChrisA - Yawn!!!!

Thanks for the free bumps anyway.

That's a bite, is it?
.
Pentax K-3, DA18-135, DA35 F2.4, DA17-70, DA55-300, FA28-200, A50 F1.7, A100 F4 Macro, A400 F5.6, Sigma 10-20 EXDC, 50-500 F4.5-6.3 APO DG OS Samsung flash SEF-54PZF(x2)
.

Mike-P

Link Posted 21/08/2008 - 14:47
How many shots taken on the K10D?
Any marks, scratches on it or the lenses?
. My Flickr

Mannesty

Link Posted 21/08/2008 - 14:48
Seriously, that's a stonking good price for all that kit for anybody wanting to start or even upgrade.

I can't help thinking you'd get more for them on ebay though. Maybe an opportunity for someone else?
Peter E Smith

My flickr Photostream

GaryMoffat

Link Posted 21/08/2008 - 15:09
The kit is less then 8 months old and very well looked after.
Both lens are in perfect condition.

Clarky

Link Posted 21/08/2008 - 15:30
GaryMoffat wrote:
The kit is less then 8 months old and very well looked after.
Both lens are in perfect condition.

Wow I can't help but ask why so cheap
As Pete says you will be gauranteed more on E-Bay.
Camera:|K-7|
Pentax Lenses:|DA12-24/f4 ED AL|DA35Ltd Macro|FA31Ltd|FA77Ltd|FA50/1.4|F70-210|FA20-35 f4/AL|A*200/f4 Macro ED|A50/1.7|A50 Macro f2.8|1.7xAF adapter|
Voigtlander|125/f2.5SL Macro APO Lanthar|
Sigma Lenses:|EX DG 100-300 f4|2X & 1.4X TC|
Flashes:|AF540FGZx2|RingFlash AF160FC|

GaryMoffat

Link Posted 21/08/2008 - 15:36
I have to feed my Nikon D300 and family of lens and accessories.

Mannesty

Link Posted 21/08/2008 - 15:44
GaryMoffat wrote:
I have to feed my Nikon D300 and family of lens and accessories.

Yes, there you go. It wasn't difficult, was it?

Following in the footsteps of Petekd then?

Good luck with the sales. At that price, I feel sure somebody will have it soon.
Peter E Smith

My flickr Photostream
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.