Pentax K100D Super for Sale


danzaman

Link Posted 13/03/2010 - 22:42
I have an entry level DSLR camera for sale due to upgrade.

This camera is ideal for anyone starting out photography (see features and reviews below) on a budget. The camera is in excellent condition with no noticeable marks or scratches. It is no longer under warranty and does not come with original box.

The camera comes with a DA SMC 18-55mm kit lens in excellent condition. Front and back caps and lens hood included.

A Ultra II 2.0gb Memory Card included free! So you can start taking photos straight away.

Four AA Energiser Ultimate lithium batteries (digital) included.

Manual, software and cables included.

http://reviews.cnet.co.uk/digitalcameras/0,39030233,49293358,00.htm http://www.dpreview.com/news/0706/07062801pentaxk100dsuper.asp

The K100D Super was an ideal camera for learning the ropes of a DSLR. Light weight and 'super' easy to use

Asking for 220 including postage.

zealousdp

Link Posted 14/03/2010 - 20:43
Hi is the camera still available? You're the first person I've seen (anywhere) with a recent for sale sign for the camera I'm after that's just (200 would be better, wink wink) within my budget. Please let me know. email is zealousdp@hotmail.com or message me. I literally just joined this site because I saw your ad. Well, and I'm very soon to become part of the Pentax family!!! Cheers.

danzaman

Link Posted 14/03/2010 - 21:43
zealousdp wrote:
Hi is the camera still available? You're the first person I've seen (anywhere) with a recent for sale sign for the camera I'm after that's just (200 would be better, wink wink) within my budget. Please let me know. email is zealousdp@hotmail.com or message me. I literally just joined this site because I saw your ad. Well, and I'm very soon to become part of the Pentax family!!! Cheers.

Email sent, thanks for the interest.

zealousdp

Link Posted 14/03/2010 - 23:01
Hi, I got your email and replied. i look forward to hearing back from you. Thanks.

whelmed

Link Posted 15/03/2010 - 00:37
A match made in heaven Hopefully you'll stick around Danzaman - while I've not been here long I've found it to be a great forum.
K-5; Siggy 10-20 f4, 30mm f1.4, 18-50mm f2.8, 70-200mm f2.8; Tammy 400mm f4, 500mm f8

danzaman

Link Posted 18/03/2010 - 12:10
The camera is still available. 220 ono incl postage
FYI
Shutter count: 3950
Last Edited by danzaman on 18/03/2010 - 12:11

photographtheworld

Link Posted 22/03/2010 - 16:27
I'll hopefully give you a shout on this within the next few days (if its still available) pending the sale of a Nikon D70 with 50mm lens I have for sale at the moment.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/photographtheworld

danzaman

Link Posted 22/03/2010 - 17:33
photographtheworld wrote:
I'll hopefully give you a shout on this within the next few days (if its still available) pending the sale of a Nikon D70 with 50mm lens I have for sale at the moment.

It's still available. Thanks for the interest.

pentaxstudio

Link Posted 23/03/2010 - 11:57
Hi,

I offer 150 and can pay by paypal gift immediately.

Matt

photographtheworld

Link Posted 23/03/2010 - 17:31

danzaman

Link Posted 23/03/2010 - 17:52
photographtheworld wrote:
PM sent

PM sent.

danzaman

Link Posted 23/03/2010 - 17:53
pentaxstudio wrote:
Hi,

I offer 150 and can pay by paypal gift immediately.

Matt

Negotiable; however, photographtheworld has first refusal.

Thanks

danzaman

Link Posted 24/03/2010 - 17:55
Sold. Pending customer satisfaction and payment.

photographtheworld

Link Posted 25/03/2010 - 19:00
Customer satisfied -

Thanks Dan
http://www.flickr.com/photos/photographtheworld

danzaman

Link Posted 25/03/2010 - 23:45
photographtheworld wrote:
Customer satisfied -

Thanks Dan

Sold - thanks Neil
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.