Pentax K-S2 (white) + DA50/1.8

Benz3ne

Link Posted 17/10/2019 - 14:04
The K-S2 needs a new home after a few months of neglect, having picked up a K-70 recently (which may also require a new home before long)! It's white, approximately 3-4 years old and never suffered any hint of aperture block failure in the time that I've used it.

It's only been lightly used, with an estimate of less than a few thousand shots taken on it (I'll get a true shutter count later today). Looks great in white and will come with a legitimate battery and strap. I believe I have a box for it somewhere, but my last search for it wasn't particularly fruitful (either way it'll be well packaged)! There is only very minor scuffing to the plastic side of the screen on the 'PENTAX' lettering (the glass side has no apparent marking from what I can see, and the LCD is pristine). There are no obvious marks to any of the buttons/switches and the tripod mount hasn't been used.

The DA-50 f/1.8 was bought used earlier this year, but is absolutely pristine. I cannot see any dusts with the naked eye, and I have probably used it for less than a few hundred shots. It focuses quickly and smoothly with the characteristic screwdrive 'whir' but is razor sharp and produces lovely pictures.

Asking 275 for the pair to include Special Delivery, any further pictures can be made available on request, or if you've any further questions please let me know. UK only at this time and not looking to split the lot.
Would be a great starter kit for someone!

Last Edited by Benz3ne on 17/10/2019 - 14:04

Benz3ne

Link Posted 17/10/2019 - 14:09
And some of the DA-50/1.8;

Benz3ne

Link Posted 19/10/2019 - 04:13
Sold via eBay.
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.