Visit MPB Visit MPB Visit MPB

Pentax K-3 body wanted

aGinger
Posted 29/02/2016 - 14:27 Link
Dear All,

I'd like to buy a K-3 body only (uhm, so, without lenses, plus battery or battery grip is welcome) with postage to Germany (or Hungary, but Germany is better), so if everyone has one for sale, please let me know.
Thank you in advance,

Ginger
JAK
Posted 29/02/2016 - 15:23 Link
Are you looking for a newish, low shutter count example or a well used cheap one?
I presume you mean you want the battery for it as well but not any lenses?

(First post in seven years, you've been lurking quite a while!)
John K
Edited by JAK: 29/02/2016 - 15:25
aGinger
Posted 29/02/2016 - 22:03 Link
Hahh, thank for comment, John! I have a k10d with good lenses , that's why I'm looking for rarely-used camera only. And I have a child and no enough time for my hobby, unfortunately. Now I have money for a better equipment tó get back to phothography's world...I hope
Edited by aGinger: 29/02/2016 - 22:04
JAK
Posted 05/03/2016 - 20:38 Link
Sorry for not replying sooner. Lost track of the thread! Well you clarified what you wanted but I don't have a spare K-3 (not yet anyway.)
Hopefully this post will bump the thread for you so someone may offer. Otherwise they come up on here from time to time. Also SRS might have have one secondhand and they'll give you a warranty too plus they may well take your K10d in part exchange if you wish. Or there's eBay. You may even still find a reasonably priced new one.
One additional thought, with the FF K-1 coming out in a month, there might be more secondhand K-3's coming to the market.
John K
aGinger
Posted 02/04/2016 - 19:34 Link
Hi John, sorry for late response, yes, I hope there will be more used K-3 on market after K-1 release...now?

Best regards,

Ginger

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.