Pentax ist DL

The5thApe
Posted 04/07/2015 - 10:23 Link
Pentax ist DL(lens kit) with SMC DA 18-55 f3.55.6

Boxed, lens filters, extra power lead, 4 rechargeable batteries, and i'll throw in a Sigma flash (EF-430ST).

£100

Postage £ 10.00 (or local pickup from Fareham)

(Note: I am also selling in a separate post a Sigma Lens; APO macro 70-300mm. Also a spare Pentax SMC DA 18-55mm Lens that looks like it's never been removed from the box).

Regards

Jamie

Comment Image

Comment Image
Comment Image
Comment Image
Comment Image
Comment Image
Comment Image
The5thApe
Posted 04/07/2015 - 20:11 Link
I am now throwing this spare lens in with this camera.

SMC DA 18-55mm

https://www.pentaxuser.com/forum/topic/lens---pentax-smc-da-18-55mm-54152/p-0#comm566432
Regards

Jamie
Dingo
Posted 05/07/2015 - 03:48 - Helpful Comment Link
Hiya,

needing a kit for my niece who is about to start a photography course at Uni..........money is short but can offer £85 delivered.....just down the road in Bournemouth!!


regards


T
The5thApe
Posted 05/07/2015 - 07:08 Link
Great Dingo.

It's yours

Regards

Jamie
The5thApe
Posted 05/07/2015 - 09:51 Link
Dingo, if you can send me a PM, then I can reply with payment options (I can't create a PM as not on here 30 days yet).

Thanks

Jamie
Regards

Jamie
Edited by The5thApe: 05/07/2015 - 09:52

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo