Pentax I-10 is here!
Posted 24/02/2010 - 17:12
Link
does the flash by any chance work as controller for the 360 in wireless mode?
Fired many shots. Didn't kill anything.
Posted 24/02/2010 - 18:30
Link
Not sure Don - I will check tomorrow and let you know.
For all things Pentax please visit www.srsmicrosystems.co.uk - anything not listed please email or call!
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Facebook
Posted 26/02/2010 - 11:22
Link
I thought I'd replied to this yesterday!
Don wrote:
does the flash by any chance work as controller for the 360 in wireless mode?
It doesn't offer this facility....
does the flash by any chance work as controller for the 360 in wireless mode?
For all things Pentax please visit www.srsmicrosystems.co.uk - anything not listed please email or call!
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Facebook
Posted 26/02/2010 - 12:46
Link
Don - you can use the AF360 in 'dumb' slave mode in "A" mode.
I've used this with a Canon S30 (ahem) in Av mode
...not sure if the I-10 has a mode where you'll know what the aperture and ISO is
Matt
I've used this with a Canon S30 (ahem) in Av mode
...not sure if the I-10 has a mode where you'll know what the aperture and ISO is
Matt
http://www.mattmatic.co.uk
(For gallery, tips and links)
(For gallery, tips and links)
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


884 posts
20 years
Watford
Just to let everyone know that we have had our first delivery of the I-10 compact. We have a few left from our first batch and we have both black and white versions available.
The normal price is £199. I can offer £15 discount for forum members using the codes pui10black for the black version and pui10white for the white version. If you order via our website please can you mention your Pentax User forum name or your membership number.
Any questions, then please ask!
Chris
Follow us on Facebook