Pentax Fish Eye
Posted 05/06/2011 - 16:09
Link
Love the first of these two shots.
My Flickr • Pentax K-5 • K-5 II • Sigma 8-16mm F/4.5-5.6 DC HSM • Tamron SP AF 17-50mm F/2.8 XR Di II LD ASL • SMC Pentax-DA* 50-135mm F/2.8 ED [IF] SDM • SMC Pentax-DA 55-300mm F/4-5.8 ED • SMC Pentax-DA 18-135mm F/3.5-5.6 ED AL [IF] WR • Vivitar 100mm F/3.5 Macro AF • Metz Mecablitz 58 AF-2
Posted 05/06/2011 - 19:20
Link
"Swirl" is a beautiful image, Gary.
Not generally a big fan of photograhic effects per se (HDR, fisheye, etc.), I find this depiction of Nature's patterns fascinating . The location helps but the capture of this phenomenon is great!
May I say, though, that I don't believe the composition needs the intrusion of the sand-shapes, right?
Thanks,
Coker.
Not generally a big fan of photograhic effects per se (HDR, fisheye, etc.), I find this depiction of Nature's patterns fascinating . The location helps but the capture of this phenomenon is great!
May I say, though, that I don't believe the composition needs the intrusion of the sand-shapes, right?
Thanks,
Coker.
The more I look, the more there is to see!
Posted 05/06/2011 - 20:03
Link
[quote:3496ace15f="coker] The location helps but the capture of this phenomenon is great![/quote]In the right place / use, this lens is great fun to use, I've one and given that it's not over used it's brillant !
Chris
www.chrismillsphotography.co.uk
" A Hangover is something that occupies the Head you neglected to use the night before".
-------------------------------------------------------------
K1 - Sigma 85mm F1.4, Pentax DFA 150 -450 F4.5 / 5.6, Pentax DFA* 24 - 70 F2.8
Samyang 14mm F2.8, Pentax DFA* 70-200 F2.8, Pentax A 50mm F1.2
K3iii + K3ii + K5iis converted to IR, Sigma 17 - 70 F2.8, Pentax 55 - 300 F4.5 / F5.6 PLM
www.chrismillsphotography.co.uk
" A Hangover is something that occupies the Head you neglected to use the night before".
-------------------------------------------------------------
K1 - Sigma 85mm F1.4, Pentax DFA 150 -450 F4.5 / 5.6, Pentax DFA* 24 - 70 F2.8
Samyang 14mm F2.8, Pentax DFA* 70-200 F2.8, Pentax A 50mm F1.2
K3iii + K3ii + K5iis converted to IR, Sigma 17 - 70 F2.8, Pentax 55 - 300 F4.5 / F5.6 PLM
Posted 06/06/2011 - 02:19
Link
So the world is roundI like the 2nd one but what did you do with the famous Bunbury flies?
C&C welcome.
Don.
Don.
Posted 06/06/2011 - 02:24
Link
Nie shots!!
Love the first one. Only shame the left hand side touches the water edge. I do this often ... I wish I'd shot a little wider.
Love the first one. Only shame the left hand side touches the water edge. I do this often ... I wish I'd shot a little wider.
[i]Bodies: 1x K-5IIs, 2x K-5, Sony TX-5, Nokia 808
Lenses: Pentax DA 10-17mm ED(IF) Fish Eye, Pentax DA 14mm f/2.8, Sigma 17-70mm f/2.8, Pentax-A 28mm f/2.8, Sigma 30mm F1.4 EX DC, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.2, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.4, Pentax-FA 50mm f/1.4, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.7, Pentax DA* 50-135mm f/2.8, Sigma 135-400mm APO DG, and more ..
Flash: AF-540FGZ, Vivitar 283
Lenses: Pentax DA 10-17mm ED(IF) Fish Eye, Pentax DA 14mm f/2.8, Sigma 17-70mm f/2.8, Pentax-A 28mm f/2.8, Sigma 30mm F1.4 EX DC, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.2, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.4, Pentax-FA 50mm f/1.4, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.7, Pentax DA* 50-135mm f/2.8, Sigma 135-400mm APO DG, and more ..
Flash: AF-540FGZ, Vivitar 283
Posted 06/06/2011 - 08:26
Link
08tiger wrote:
So the world is roundI like the 2nd one but what did you do with the famous Bunbury flies?
They were probably visiting Busselton at the time Don So the world is roundI like the 2nd one but what did you do with the famous Bunbury flies?
You've caught the 'big' feel of the south-west coast Gary.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


6417 posts
17 years
swirl
the gap
Best regards