Pentax Cashback

Lilly
Posted 16/12/2008 - 13:49 Link
Anyone have an idea how long on average it takes to come through once you apply?
I applied for mine on 20 Nov and have had no acknowledgement from them yet?

Lilly
website
BLOG
FLICKR

Pentax: K20D; FA50mm 1.4; FA135mm 2.8; FA 17-28mm; FA 80-320mm; AF360FGZ
Sigma: 30mm F1.4EXDC; 10-20mmEXDC ..... LENSBABY 'Composer' ,
Hyram
Posted 16/12/2008 - 14:09 Link
Lilly wrote:
Anyone have an idea how long on average it takes to come through once you apply?
I applied for mine on 20 Nov and have had no acknowledgement from them yet?

Lilly
Upto 28 days.

Mine took about 21 days.

It is literally a handwritten cheque
Hyram

Bodies: K20D (2), K10D, Super A, ME Super, Auto 110 SLR, X70, Optio P70
Pentax Glass: DA* 300, DA* 60-250, DA* 50-135, DA* 16-50, DA 70 Ltd, FA 31 Ltd, DA 35 Ltd, DA 18-55 (2), DA 12-24, DA 10-17, M 200, A 35-70, M 40, M 28, Converter-A 2X-S, 1.4X-S, AF 1.7, Pentax-110 50, Pentax-110 24
Other Glass: Sigma 105 macro, Sigma-A APO 75-300
Flash: Metz 58 AF-1 P, Pentax AF160FC ringflash, Pentax AF280T
Lilly
Posted 16/12/2008 - 14:42 Link
OK thanks, requested mine to be paid into bank acct as I thought I would be away! So will probably take even longer!
website
BLOG
FLICKR

Pentax: K20D; FA50mm 1.4; FA135mm 2.8; FA 17-28mm; FA 80-320mm; AF360FGZ
Sigma: 30mm F1.4EXDC; 10-20mmEXDC ..... LENSBABY 'Composer' ,
johnriley
Posted 16/12/2008 - 15:25 Link
I was hoping taking the direct payment option would be quicker, but I guess we'll find out.
Best regards, John
El Dingo
Posted 16/12/2008 - 21:48 Link
Mine arrived (by cheque) less than 10 days after sending off.
El Dingo - K3-II and K10D
GlynM
Posted 19/12/2008 - 10:39 Link
Just to say that my cash back appeared as a direct payment into my bank today.

I had posted the form off on 8th December.

Glyn
RR
Posted 19/12/2008 - 10:47 Link
Me too, from 1st Dec.

Looks like they do them in batches, so you may be lucky & get it quickly, or just miss one payout & have to wait a little longer.

I think I might buy a 10-17mm over the weekend, so will be applying for more cashback !
Pothers
Posted 19/12/2008 - 14:29 Link
Got mine today as well, alot quicker than I expected.
Steve
K20D, DA16-45mm f4, M 50mm f1.7, M 28mm f3.5 & Tamron 70-300
https://www.flickr.com/photos/pothers/
Bat28
Posted 20/12/2008 - 18:24 Link
Got mine yesterday, but it took more than a month ...

But cashback so gooood, there's no point complaining
K5II
fatspider
Posted 20/12/2008 - 18:57 Link
I got my cashback yesterday (credited to my bank account) However I didnt get it all!

Either the cashback for my 50-135 will be credited seperately or Pentax have shortchanged me
My Names Alan, and I'm a lensaholic.
My PPG link
My Flckr link
Edited by fatspider: 20/12/2008 - 18:57
Lilly
Posted 20/12/2008 - 19:33 Link
checked my acct yesterday and still no £100, sent off 20 nov... ((( sent email to Pentax....
website
BLOG
FLICKR

Pentax: K20D; FA50mm 1.4; FA135mm 2.8; FA 17-28mm; FA 80-320mm; AF360FGZ
Sigma: 30mm F1.4EXDC; 10-20mmEXDC ..... LENSBABY 'Composer' ,
johnriley
Posted 20/12/2008 - 21:04 Link
I sent in the forms 1st December and payment arrived in the bank 19th December.
Best regards, John
fatspider
Posted 22/12/2008 - 18:18 Link
Quote:
sent email to Pentax
What address did you send to Lilly. was it one specifically for queries for cashback claims?
My Names Alan, and I'm a lensaholic.
My PPG link
My Flckr link
Lilly
Posted 23/12/2008 - 00:30 Link
impotentspider wrote:
Quote:
sent email to Pentax
What address did you send to Lilly. was it one specifically for queries for cashback claims?
yes I did address specified on cashback form, checked again today & still no payback!
website
BLOG
FLICKR

Pentax: K20D; FA50mm 1.4; FA135mm 2.8; FA 17-28mm; FA 80-320mm; AF360FGZ
Sigma: 30mm F1.4EXDC; 10-20mmEXDC ..... LENSBABY 'Composer' ,
Roscoe
Posted 23/12/2008 - 06:32 Link
Lilly wrote:
impotentspider wrote:
Quote:
sent email to Pentax
What address did you send to Lilly. was it one specifically for queries for cashback claims?
yes I did address specified on cashback form, checked again today & still no payback!
Hi Lilly,

Please telephone Pentax, and ask to speak to Andrew Mellor, who can confirm that your cashback request has been received, as normally the turnaround is very good!

regards,

Peter.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo