Pentax bellows

womble

Link Posted 17/05/2019 - 14:28
I picked-up a very nice bellows set from an auction site for a reasonable price the other day. Include the bellows-M, slide copier-A, both manuals and a custom made wooden box. The only thing missing is one of the screw-in stops at end of the main beam.

Pentax bellows (1) par Kris Lockyear, on ipernity

Pentax bellows (2) par Kris Lockyear, on ipernity

Pentax bellows (3) par Kris Lockyear, on ipernity

Pentax bellows (4) par Kris Lockyear, on ipernity

Pentax bellows (5) par Kris Lockyear, on ipernity
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.

My website

pschlute

Link Posted 17/05/2019 - 14:54
I do like a nice bit of kit, and this certainly qualifies.

I guess you can also copy negative film and create positive images in Photoshop or similar.
Peter

My Flickr page

derek897

Link Posted 17/05/2019 - 15:04
Nice, I use the same bellows for my macro shooting. The stop should be easy to replace.
Nice box too.
I know what i like, If not always why.

Algernon

Link Posted 17/05/2019 - 15:16
The coffee cup holder's missing!

--
Half Man... Half Pentax ... Half Cucumber

Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff

Algi

womble

Link Posted 17/05/2019 - 15:16
pschlute wrote:
I do like a nice bit of kit, and this certainly qualifies.

I guess you can also copy negative film and create positive images in Photoshop or similar.

The slide copier comes with a film-strip holder. I'm travelling at the moment but I'll have a play when I get back.
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.

My website

womble

Link Posted 17/05/2019 - 16:30
Algernon wrote:
The coffee cup holder's missing!

--

If you look at the bottom of the second image you can see two, but only for espressos...
Kris Lockyear

My website

cbrog

Link Posted 17/05/2019 - 19:30
Looking at my A Set it occurs to me that the front main beam stop on your set may have been transferred to the slide copier?

Roger
Last Edited by cbrog on 17/05/2019 - 19:53

davidwozhere

Link Posted 18/05/2019 - 01:04
No, there are two of them on the slide copier and they are both decidedly "captive" to the unit. I just checked mine.

One thing that gets overlooked with this is the connector for the cable release. If you are using a tripod and an auto lens with a DSLR you can focus wide open and then push the connector by hand to stop down and then twist the knurled ring. It locks it ! Release the shutter with an IR remote and you get no shake at all.
Both the *istDS and the K5 are incurably addicted to old glass

My page on Photocrowd - link

vic cross

Link Posted 18/05/2019 - 15:01
Jammy Begger. I've been looking for something si
milar for a long time now. I'm not desperate but if I see one I might just be tempted.
CHEERS Vic.
Born again biker with lots of Pentax bits. Every day I wake up is a good day. I'm so old I don't even buy green bananas.

Algernon

Link Posted 18/05/2019 - 15:45
For slide copies with APS-C cameras you need a lens of around 60-70mm. I used to use a Nikkor EL 63mm. FF should work with a 50mm.

--
Half Man... Half Pentax ... Half Cucumber

Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff

Algi
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.