Pentax AF 360 FGZ

royd63uk
Posted 11/01/2011 - 19:40 Link
I cant thank you enough... you are a star...money one the way
regards
Roy

Pentax K3 gripped,and some lenses
https://www.flickr.com/photos/pentaxroy/

my pbase gallery
missmarple
Posted 13/01/2011 - 17:49 Link
Hi all

There is a possibility that I can track down one more of these. If somebody wants one please PM me.

Thanks mm
boeforce
Posted 13/01/2011 - 18:03 Link
You mean you £100 for new AF360? Sounds interesting for me.
Regards,

Liang
keithross
Posted 13/01/2011 - 19:28 Link
Currys megastores took delivery of a new batch of AF 360 flashguns last week.I bought one £99-collect in store only.Check with your local store
Edited by keithross: 13/01/2011 - 19:31
royd63uk
Posted 14/01/2011 - 18:50 Link
flash recieved today....excellent
regards
Roy

Pentax K3 gripped,and some lenses
https://www.flickr.com/photos/pentaxroy/

my pbase gallery

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo